AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone 2011 - Discussion

I have to say I'm not a fan of this confidence rating thing. Twice this season I've picked more winners but lost on total points.:(

But that's what makes it so interesting... adds another element to the tipping.

I much prefer this than tipping against the spread! Now that's a nightmare.

Re: ND Week 7 Schedule

Yes CR makes it much more interesting and difficult. Every week there is a game that will cost me big. The thing is.. if you tip correct, you get the points anyway if its a genuine upset most will not see it coming and the damage will go accross the board.

Yep I reckon CR tipping is fantastic. I'm going to set up an AFL tipping comp for it next year with guys at work and some mates and see if it takes off.

Not a big fan of the drop zone elimination though... Not hard to see why.

Post removed due to errors in displaying wildcard qualifications... check out updated post after week 7 matchups. (Posted 27.10.11)

WOW 2nd last in my Conference. Welcome to the AE.
Don't think i have tipped THAT bad. haha

May not have... that's the thing with Next Duel though. Very easy to get just pipped every week. Look at Chisms results. 3 wins and 3 ties... 1 point either way and he could be either 6 wins or 3 wins/3 losses.

But it's also why I love Armchair Endzone... so many comps going on that there's always interest every week. Even if you're down the ladder, or knocked out of Drop Zone and 3XKO, everyone is LIVE every week, as you can always strive to get into the High Roller Sweepstakes... only takes one good round to get in.

Good luck everyone! :D

Is anyone else flip flopping like I am over about 6 or 7 games? CR 1 for all of them. :confused::confused:

No more flipping or flopping for me. I put my gut instinct tips down and am flying with it, like i will from here on out. I'm sure the people at the top of the CR ladder are all umming and ahhing tho :)

No umming and ahhing for me... I lock and load my selections on Friday every week and leave it. Very rarely revisit them on Sundays, have to visit the AE website on most Monday mornings to see who I selected in the morning games! :) haha

I thought this week was pretty straight forward to be honest... will know more this time tomorrow I guess!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Next Duel Week 6 Standings UPDATE

My season is over, so I'm on the Panthers for top CR each week now. This could get ugly

shameless-76253-500-323.jpg

hmmmm, could be a stoke of genius also. Consider two things for where you can capitalize in the AE as the Panthers can provide shock value..

1. Highest score of the week earning yourself a High Roller Sweepstakes nomination and

2. Last Chance Saloon comp coming up.. could bounce out higher seeds and plant yourself in the quarter finals stage before you know it.

And least you're having a CRACK moreso than the Meltiger's, Wizard's, WADW and Tomotosaucelings... who already are conceeding a 13 pt head start with weekly no-shows.

OVER $450 up for grabs for you Osmodiar.. never know how the ND can turn around in the second half of the season. 18 points still up for grabs, you have 8 banked already. 24pts gets you into WildCard calculations.

Sorry guys... didn't get a ND preview compiled in time for this weeks matchups. Some personal shit had to sort out for a friend going through some tough times. Will catch up again next round.

Big match between me and Marklar this week. (Even though its an intra conference game)
Both players are a 0.5 game behind division leaders.:rolleyes:
Would like to pay him back after knocking me out of ND last year.;):eek::D

Big match between me and Marklar this week. (Even though its an intra conference game)
Both players are a 0.5 game behind division leaders.:rolleyes:
Would like to pay him back after knocking me out of ND last year.;):eek::D

You're actually sitting on a G00SE-EGG >> 0-3 h2h vs Marklar. :p

Beware the #7..

25377d1314943991-ponder-vikings-shutout-texans-28-0-christian-ponder.jpg

I can't see the weekly scoreboard with everyones selections (both CR and 3XKO) on the AE site... just a blank page? Anyone else having the same issue?

EDIT: It's OK... found my way in with an old cached link

Power Ranking selections for those who did not tip again... :thumbsdown:

Meltiger
13. Baltimore
12. Green Bay
11. Indianapolis
10. Pittsburgh
9. New York Jets
8. Atlanta
7. Tennessee
6. Kansas City
5. Chicago
4. Miami
3. Seattle
2. Washington
1. Dallas

Wizard
13. Green Bay <--- 3XKO Selection
12. Pittsburgh
11. New York Jets
10. Chicago
9. Atlanta
8. Baltimore
7. Seattle
6. New Orleans
5. Kansas City
4. Miami
3. St Louis
2. Houston
1. Washington

WADW
13. Green Bay
12. Pittsburgh <--- 3XKO Selection (Had GB last week)
11. New York Jets
10. New Orleans
9. Atlanta
8. Baltimore
7. Chicago
6. Dallas
5. Houston
4. Kansas City
3. Seattle
2. Miami
1. Washington

I can't see the weekly scoreboard with everyones selections (both CR and 3XKO) on the AE site... just a blank page? Anyone else having the same issue?

EDIT: It's OK... found my way in with an old cached link

Yeah was looking for this do you have a link I cant find it

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back