EGNPO1.jpg

EGNPO2.jpg

EGNPO3-1.jpg

EGNPO4.jpg

EGNPO5.jpg

EGNPO6.jpg

EGNPO7.jpg

Re: NEXT DUEL Schedule Week 11

Really? I didn't see that? I hope it's going to carry on, I love AE, best tipping competition I've ever been involved with.

Say it ain't so commish!

Woodson is just doing a Brett Favre! :cool:

He is not ready for AE retirement yet. :D

Really? I didn't see that? I hope it's going to carry on, I love AE, best tipping competition I've ever been involved with.

Say it ain't so commish!

Thanx for PUMP UP! But it's a CREDIT to All of YOU for getting involved. :thumbsu:

btw.. MANUREID can still WIN the JACK YOUNGBLOOD division :eek::eek::eek: even though you had a hearty win against him in Week 5... :D If each of you contenders finish 7-5, you all split h2h against each other, so it's the Division record that counts and Manureid has yinz (both you cupcakes) covered there. :p

Thanx for PUMP UP! But it's a CREDIT to All of YOU for getting involved. :thumbsu:

btw.. MANUREID can still WIN the JACK YOUNGBLOOD division :eek::eek::eek: even though you had a hearty win against him in Week 5... :D If each of you contenders finish 7-5, you all split h2h against each other, so it's the Division record that counts and Manureid has yinz (both you cupcakes) covered there. :p

Well I'm happy to get involved next season, I'll need to brush up on my paintshop skills but I'm a business analyst working primarily in statistics so happy to lend a hand where useful.

As for Manureid I think he's already thinking post season, I heard on ESPN they'd seen him hanging around South Beach FLA working on his tan (if you know him, you'll know he's got some work to do on it), that gives me the impression that he's not out to win the division and that it's just a two horse race between Shiny and myself.

Is the season still going..... I was already huddling under an umbrella on the beach so i did not get burnt in off-season mode... but now that I know I can still take the division.... it is on again!

Now, if only I could get a tip right!

Re: Armchair Endzone 2011 - Discussion

I'm rather surprised to see I have risen to 8th overall... If I can stay in the top 10, the Bears make the playoffs and Tebow gets embarassed a few more times (on the football field as opposed to every time he opens his mouth) it will be a worthwile season.
Oh and I want the Bears to end the Packers unbeaten streak on Christmas night.
Thanks Santa.

no, no. Please lose to the Packers.
I want the Falcons to end their run in the NFCCG.

Revenge is a dish best served cooooooooooooooooooooooooooold

Woodson is just doing a Brett Favre! :cool:

He is not ready for AE retirement yet. :D

He'll just demote himself from president and treasurer to vice president and treasurer. :D

Top 10 Next Duel Matchups - Week 11

#1 Matchup
Arakaan (7-3-0 / 15th CR) vs AlbertonRob (7-3-0 / 24th CR)
AlbertonRob tied atop the Jack Youngblood division will want a win to make the last round interesting, whereas Arakaan currently sits atop the Ricky Jackson division will want a win to keep it that way. Very close matchup with nothing in it. Arakaan only very slight favourite.
Line: Arakaan -0.8pts

#2 Matchup
GG (4-6-0 / 41st CR) vs Cassius Clay (4-6-0 / 52nd CR)

The Cinderella story of the season, GG, has been walking the ND tightrope for much of the season, having started off the season with 3 losses and then being 1-6 after week 7. Since then has been nothing short of a miracle with many cursing the high number of NFL upsets that have been music to the late season analyst GG’s ears. Can he keep it up? He’ll need to as a loss here will strike the clock at midnight and his ND season will turn back into a pumpkin 
Line: GG -2.3pts

#3 Matchup
BalmainForever (7-2-1 / 11th CR) Vs Superfreak (7-3-0 / 27th CR)

A win here to BalmainForever secures a Roger Wehrli divisional win and a week 13 bye, whereas Superfreak needs to win both remaining games to claim the title. A Superfreak win will at the very least secure a WCQ race position. Super matchup this one.
Line: BalmainForever -2.5pts

#4 Matchup
Swannies (8-2-0 / 34th CR) vs Chism (6-1-3 / 9th CR)

The big guns of the Don Shula Conference have come out to play here with both the #1 and #4 seeds battling it out. Swannies has the luxury of already claiming the Thurman Thomas division, whereas the all season long frontrunner in Chism is looking a little more shaky thanks to his loss to GG last week and due to the 3 Ties earlier in the season. A Chism loss here and a Tcol win against WADW will make for a very tense last round.
Line: Chism -4.0pts

#5 Matchup
Fuey (7-2-1 / 17th CR) vs Rocco_S (7-2-1) / 2nd CR)

Jim Parker Divisional title on the line in this one with the winner going a game clear of the other and also having the Head 2 Head advantage with a week to go, so essentially win and the title is yours!
Line: Rocco_S -4.7pts

#6 Matchup
Imation23 (6-4-0 / 7th CR) vs Skeppersap (6-4-0 / 34th CR)

Imation23 still has a shot at the Ricky Jackson divisional title but does need help (has H2H advantage over Arakaan, but not Reacher), and Skeppersap is at long odds and needs a miracle Hail Mary toss to claim the Roger Wehrli Div. Having said all of that, the winner here will secure a place in the WCQ race at the very least.
Line: Imation23 -4.7pts

#7 Matchup
Travodo88 (6-3-1 / 8th CR) vs BurningLeviathan (6-4-0 / 39th CR)

Travodo88 needs a win here to stay atop the Red Grange division (plus if both Marklar33 and Sblack lose he will secure the divisional title), whereas a loss could see him drop to 2nd or 3rd in the division. BurningLeviathan has no claims on the James Lofton divisional title, but he is sitting right on the edge of WCQ round qualification and a loss here may make his job just that little bit harder.
Line: Travodo88 -5.4pts

#8 Matchup
Sodapop (6-3-1 / 15th CR) vs Peterbuch74 (6-4-0 / 1st CR)

Sodapop still has slight claims to the Fran Tarkenton divisional title (needs some help though), however a win here to either competitor will secure a spot in the WCQ race and keep their finals aspirations alive. The loser will need to win in the last matchup (Sodapop vs Arkie / PB74 vs Chris25) to avoid elimination.
Line: Peterbuch74 – 5.7pts

#9 Matchup
Galactic (8-1-1 / 3rd CR) vs Mr E (3-5-2 / 33rd CR)

Galactic has a half game advantage over JeffDunne and will need a win here to stay atop the James Lofton division and keep his Earle Neale top seeding intact. Mr E, even with his sub .500 record is somehow still active in the ND WCQ race and is in need of a win here to keep his hopes alive, a loss and it’s curtains!
Line: Galactic -6.8pts

#10 Matchup
RedRagger (7-3-0 / 5th CR) vs Matt897 (5-5-0 / 43rd CR)

RedRagger is an outside chance still for the Dick Lane division title, but will need to win his remaining 2 matchups AND have GeeCats07 lose both of his. Matt897 however has everything on the line in this matchup, as a win will keep him in the race for the WCQ round and a loss will end any chances he has of ND finals action.
Line: RedRagger -8.3pts

Here’s a few other quick hits!
JeffDunne (8-2-0 / 19th CR) vs Marklar33 (6-4-0 / 46th CR)
JD 4.6pt favourites, both still in the hunt for titles in their respective divisions, JD already qualified for WCQ at the very least, Marklar33 “on edge”
BeinPurplenGreen (6-4-0 / 57th CR) vs Clash Hendrix (5-4-1 / 54th CR)
Clash 7.7pt favourites, both currently in WCQ calculations but both in need of a win to keep it that way. Important 2pts in this Inter Conference clash.
Sblack (6-4-0 / 22nd CR) vs Camsmith (5-5-0 / 59th CR)
Sblack 13.1pt favourites in this one, but it’s a lot closer than it would first seem. Camsmith struggled big time early in the season but is coming home strong. Like the matchup above both in need of a win to help their WCQ aspirations alive. Important 2pts at stake here.

Next Duel Scenarios
Eliminated from ND calculations
11sjw, Apex, Arkie, Bloods33, Cassius Clay, Danielz23, Dirty Bird, EagleOz88, Jonesy86, Larkis, Marcuz, Meltiger, NakedDeadGuy, NoddyHolder, Osmodiar, Rory, Shifty, Smiths, Tomatosaucling, WADW,Wizard, Woodson

Already Qualified (At minimum) for WCQ Round
AlbertonRob, Galactic, GeeCats07, IslandBomber, JeffDunne, Shiny On Top, Arakaan, Balmain Forever, Chism, Fuey, Reacher, Rocco_S

EARLE NEALE CONF
Fran Tarkenton Division Race
  1. Island Bomber win over 11sjw secures division.
  2. Sodapop needs IB to lose both games AND need to win over PB74 and Arkie

James Lofton Division Race
  1. Galactic needs win over Mr E and a JD loss to Marklar to secure division
  2. JD needs Galactic to lose one game over next 2 weeks (Mr E / Bloods) and to win his remaining 2 games over Marklar and Clash Hendrix.

Red Grange Division Race
  1. Travodo88 needs to win both games (BurningLeviathan / GeeCats07) or a win and a Marklar AND Sblack loss to secure division
  2. Marklar needs Travodo to lose one matchup AND needs to win against both JD and Mr E
  3. Sblack needs Travodo to lose one matchup AND Marklar to lose one matchup AND needs to win against both Camsmith and Island Bomber

Jack Youngblood Division Race
  1. Shiny On Top needs to win against Smiths this week AND AlbertonRob to lose to Arakaan this week to secure top spot this week. OR needs at least 1 win and at least 1 AlbertonRob loss over next 2 weeks.
  2. AlbertonRob needs Shiny On Top to lose 1 matchup (Smiths / EagleOz) and win both of his (Arakaan / Oscarman) OR win 1 and AR lose both weeks

Dick Lane Division Race
  1. GeeCats needs win over Moo to secure top spot
  2. RedRagger needs GeeCats to lose both matchups (Moo / Travodo) and to win both of his against Matt897 and Osmodiar.

DON SHULA CONF
Ricky Jackson Division Race
  1. Arakaan needs to win both OR at least win 1 WITH Reacher and Imation to at least lose 1 to secure top spot.
  2. Reacher needs Arakaan to lose 1 and he win both games (Larkis / Woodson) OR Arakaan to lose both and he win 1.
  3. Imation needs to win both games against Skeppersap and Neddy AND Reacher to lose both and Arakaan to at least 1.

Willie Davis Division Race
  1. Chism needs to win one more matchup to secure division title
  2. Tcol needs Chism to lose remaining 2 games against Swannies / Smiths and then himself win against WADW / Fuey

Roger Wehrli Division Race
Tough division to work out!!!
  1. Balmain Forever can secure top spot by beating Superfreak this week OR if he loses to Superfreak this week will need to win his last game against Be Like Mike AND Superfreak losing to NoddyHolder in the last match
  2. Superfreak needs to win both games against BalmainForever AND Be Like Mike
  3. Sven needs Balmain/Superfreak to tie this week and then both lose in the last game, whilst winning both remaining games himself against Rory and Dirty Bird

Thurman Thomas Division Race
Swannies already secured Division

Jim Parker Division Race
The winner of this weeks Fuey and Rocco_S matchup will essentially secure the division as regardless of the last match they will have the Head2Head advantage.

*** Please note that the above scenarios are based on my calculations and I apologise if I've missed something or have mislead someone :D ***

What’s your pick
Seattle @ St Louis (Line: Rams -2.0)
5 wins between the two teams this season makes it hard to imagine that these two teams battled it out for the division title in week 17 last year isn’t it? Bradford/S. Jackson vs T.Jackson/Lynch. Seahawks are 11-1 since 2005 against the Rams, and with the Rams unable to stop the run this year (average 150.6 yds/game on the ground) I expect Marshawn Lynch to carry Seattle for much of the game. St Louis at home makes them slight favourites… could go either way.

Jacksonville @ Cleveland (Line: Jags -1.0)
Browns on the skids having lost 3 in a row, however the Jags are on consecutive road trips. Both teams have been very average on offense this season and I expect this to be a low scoring affair. MJD up against the Browns D that gives up a touch over 140yds/game makes them slight favourites. A FG in it at best I reckon.

Buffalo @ Miami (Line: Dolphins -2.0)
Dolphins couldn’t win early in the season, and now have won 2 on the trot. Bills were hot early in the season, and have now cooled quite considerably, in fact they’ve been smashed 71-18 in the past 2 weeks. The Bills will be desperate to show that they’re better than that and stay in with a chance to win the division... they’ve got the leagues #1 rusher in Fred Jackson (105.9 yds/game), but they’ve been whacked with 2 serious injuries to Bell and Wood on their O-Line, which may limit his output. Dolphins slight favourites at home.

Oakland @ Minnesota (Line: Raiders -1.0)
The Rollercoaster Raiders. Which Oakland team will show up? The one that took out the Chargers on the road last week? Or the one that was shown up by the Broncos at home? The Raiders have a one game lead in the AFC West and if they win this and other games go as expected they could find themselves with a 2 game lead. The Vikes are ranked 6th in the league for rushing defense and should be able to contain Michael Bush’s output this week, but their passing D will need to step it up against Carson Palmer who is getting comfortable in the Silver and Black. Adrian Peterson will need a big game too to help the scoring along for Minnesota. With nothing but pride to play for the Vikings may struggle to fire up for this one at home, and although the Raiders are on the road for the 2nd straight week, they are coming off an 11 day break. Raiders “should” get this one on the road and are narrow favourites.

New York Jets @ Denver (Line: Jets -6.0)
The Jets D got pushed around last week by the Patriots, and will need to tighten up against the “option-offense” of the rejuvenated Broncos team lead by Tim Tebow. New York has been spluttering on offense of late themselves and face an improving Broncos D, who as GG would put it are “playing out of their skin” at the moment, are led by a D-Line with Von Miller and Elvis Dumerville who will be desperate to get to Mark Sanchez. New York are heavily favoured here, and rightly so… the Broncos will need to find a way to spread the Jets D around by passing more than they have for the past 2 weeks, plus with Moreno out, and McGahee questionable, they’ll need to rely on Lance Ball to control the run. Thursday Night Football at Mile High might get interesting.

San Diego @ Chicago (Line: Bears -3.5)
Statistically the Chargers have the Bears covered on both Offense and Defense, however lately they’ve been average. No more so than Phillip Rivers who has a league high 15 INTs and with the Chargers O-Line not giving him much protection (6 sacks alone last week vs the Raiders) they’ve been in struggletown. Can they turn it around? They’ll need to, considering they’re giving up an average 127.9 yds per game on the ground and they’re facing possible MVP candidate in Matt Forte who’s averaging over 145 yards of total offense per game. Then you’ve got Special Teams… Chargers will admit they’ve been lousy on Special Teams this year… and now they face Mr Special Teams himself Devon Hester. Look out. Can the Chargers bounce back? Or will the Bears continue on their merry way?

*** Wonder if anyone will be in the position that they may need to switch their MNF pick to the Chiefs in a desperate bid to win!!! ***

My matchup will be blown wide open today. Camsmith DEN 10 v My NYJ 12.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine having to switch your MNF pick to the chiefs to win...

That would be as absurd as switching your MNF pick to the Vikings to beat Green Bay with a CR rating of 16...

In hindsight, absurd is the word you can justify your actions but in the lead up, I didn't think it was that outrageous. Considering the Vikes have a premium running game and a not so bad rookie QB, besides 'Sota pushed the Pack close, resident Packers fan, Balmainforever, gave the Vikes every chance to beat the -13.5 spread. I think the Dolphins switch earlier on MNF was more absurd.

Ok, we have EIGHT NO SHOWS today so taking in their PR lists into account, the following will receive the NY JETS 14CR.

Bloods33
Chism
Meltiger
Mr E
NoddyHolder
Reacher
WADW
Wizard

Ok, we have EIGHT NO SHOWS today so taking in their PR lists into account, the following will receive the NY JETS 14CR.

Bloods33
Chism
Meltiger
Mr E
NoddyHolder
Reacher
WADW
Wizard

Typical of Chism. Once he loses, he justs gives up!:D:rolleyes:

Typical of Chism. Once he loses, he justs gives up!:D:rolleyes:

Does Meltiger still have a pulse? :eek:
I'm sure Chism would of picked the Jets but the way they're playing, could be regrettable oversight not to 'submit a week in advance' then go back and change things around.

I note that Imation23 and JD have put their 3XKO lives on the Jets today...

Does Meltiger still have a pulse? :eek:
I'm sure Chism would of picked the Jets but the way they're playing, could be regrettable oversight not to 'submit a week in advance' then go back and change things around.

Don't worry about him, just an idiot Richmond supporter.:D;)

I'm quite happy to lose 14cr on jets here

And me my 6CR on the Jets...

Oh and JD and Imation23 just got Tebowned hehe :eek:

Forgot about todays game after a busy night last night and NO Email reminder until this morning to jolt my memory. :mad:

Of course i get home from work today after the game has finished and see the reminder Email that came through at 6.45 am when i left for work at 5am!!

Would of picked the Jets but no where near 14CR but that's life.

These Thursday games suck.

I'm quite happy to lose 14cr on jets here

Quite a stunning admission there Jonesy. Really anticipated you'd take your beloved Broncos @ home, Jets coming off a short week, Sanchez being Sanchez. I didn't know about the decimated Jets running backs corps otherwise I would of either lowered the Jets CR or even considered TEBOW's team.

You could of had a leg up on Chism in the LCS comp but you blew the chance of a lifetime here.

Oh well, hopefully you can give Chism a run for his money with other 50/50 games.

And me my 6CR on the Jets...

Oh and JD and Imation23 just got Tebowned hehe :eek:

:eek: WHERE's the FAITH? :p. Gotta love Camsmith and his maverick ways of taking the Broncos high! Rising from the AE/ ND ashes after a sluggish start. Noticed that Cassius Clay out GG'd GG!! :D:D

Now 14 remain in the 3XKO race. I wonder if JD flung a sandal over the fence in disgust. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back