2011 BigFooty SC Leagues Official Signup for New Members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey! 2nd year of supercoach for me, i am already in 2 pvt leagues but would like to join a league for a bit of friendly banter against people i don't know. my team name from last year was 'hallamhawk' by memory i finished somewhere in the top 4000.

Rank was 3821.
Added.

sorry that is in iPod format guys but I didn't get time to save it on the computer before the new layout. sorry again :p

7d6e5806.jpg

changed my name to For The Win this year guys I would very much like to be added this year as I am new to bigfooty

cheers guys

Not a problem.
Added to Div 28.

Hey! 2nd year of supercoach for me, i am already in 2 pvt leagues but would like to join a league for a bit of friendly banter against people i don't know. my team name from last year was 'hallamhawk' by memory i finished somewhere in the top 4000.

Rank was 3821.
Added.

sweet, where do i get the league code from??

You wait for an invite into a league from me, then accept in that thread, then the Captain of the league will PM you the code.

changed my name to For The Win this year guys I would very much like to be added this year as I am new to bigfooty

cheers guys

Not a problem.
Added to Div 28.

I don't realy know what I got in SC last year but I'd like to be in a league this year and hopefully get in to a good one next year. I finished about 200th in DT last year.

Added.

When will I know what I'm added to? And will I get PM'd?

Not for at least a week. EVERYONE gets PMed when their league is ready.
Please check the stickied FAQ.

Hey, I would love to join a league. I have no idea how to get a screenshot of my last years SC ranking.

My Team name is: Tarni's Rack

I am pretty sure that was the name of my team last year too!

Added to Div 28.

Hey, I would love to join a league for the first time.
No idea how to get a picture of the 2010 score or whatever so I just got this from my emails.

Team name: The Pixies

47119537.png

Verified.
Added.

Looking at a league in mid-late teens ATM.

Hi,

I'd like to join a league.
I've played SC for the last few years, placed as high as 5000. Last year was a bit of a disaster though came out about 50000k, still got second in my League.

Can't get a screen shot of last years team though.

Added.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey- I'd like to join up this year. Usually my SC leagues are full but have extra this year. Play in BF leagues in DT. Last year placed 9736 for SC. Team name Dreadnought but different this year (Yo Gabby Gabby).

Verified.
Added.

no idea how to get last years screen back
team name Brocko

it will be my third year of SC

Added as 50k.

Would love a guernsey if still available. I don't have a screenshot however, is there a link for 2010 Supercoach?

Score - 49,247
Overall Ranking - 1410
Team Name - Arrogant Frog

Please note, screen shot of my 2010 DT result is on the DT board. Fairly similar result, so hopefully that partially verifies me.

Hope that's all cool.

New team name is - The Arrogant Frog

Added to Div 8.

I would like to join a league. Here is a copy of the email of my final standing. I finished with a total score of 46247 with a rank of 41255.

supercoach2010.jpg

My new name this year is Mal Nutrition. :)

Added.

Hey Axewell....I never got a PM :(

Cheers

That makes you 1 of about 200 people!
We are only up to Div 7 and have to get through to around Div 30.
Don't worry, you will get one.

Hi,

Obviously like many others a first time memeber of this: no idea how to drop an image onto the page.......

Team name is/was: Toxic

placed around 10,000 last year.

hoping i can also join a league

Thanks

You can join either way, but I cannot find your team in the top 25000!

I would like to join but I can't seem to get my 2010 score to come up for a screen shot now I have a 2011 team made up.

My details from last year are

Coryne's Crew

score: 46,581 round 22 score: 2,287 overall ranking: 33,474 of 390,367

No problem.
Added.

I would like to join a league but I don't know how to find my results from last season.

Team name was: The Vadermen

I can't exactly remember where I finished overall but I think I snuck into the top 10,000 after a slow start to the year, I will say somewhere between 8-12,000.

Hopefully you can verifiy me and I can join a league.

Rank was 6655.
Added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back