2011 Dreamteam Supercoach Questions - Post here

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Dreamteam Supercoach Questions - Post here

thanks, went with hodge. should've nabbed him when he was on the cheap.

:eek:

Hey boys, just saw some tweets regarding Hodgey and a sore knee apparently? Missing the game tomorrow night? Any of you boys know for sure?

He didn't make the trip to Perth, obviously missed the training session and a Hawthorn official confirmed that he won't play this weekend.

Anyone have any idea if Puopolo will hold his spot for rest of SC games?
Anyone returning from injury going to take his spot ? He seems to be playing ok BTW

Hey Hawks,

Mitchell likely to play this week? Heard he rolled his ankle last week or something. Likely to keep him out you think? Or good to go?

Saw him the next morning. Was walking freely.

On the other hand, Suckling was on crutches. Was just a rolled ankle though, so should be good for this weekend.

Anyone have any idea if Puopolo will hold his spot for rest of SC games?
Anyone returning from injury going to take his spot ? He seems to be playing ok BTW

I'd say he'd hold his spot, he's been fantastic since coming into the side. Adds real grunt and tackling pressure to the side. The only way I can see him getting dropped is if he gets 'rested' or plays a couple of absolute shockers. One of my fav players to watch this season. :thumbsu:

Who to sub this week - Bruce?

I expect Bruce will play a full game, they will want him fully fit and match-hardened for the finals.

They may pull a surprise and make Shiels the sub, just to keep him fresh. This is NOT based on any inside info, just my personal opinion of what I might do, given the circumstances. Shiels has been fantastic this year, but we are playing Port, percentage is not a big factor, so we could make him the sub to give him a lighter game, keep him fresh but still keep him part of the side.

JM2C.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect Bruce will play a full game, they will want him fully fit and match-hardened for the finals.

They may pull a surprise and make Shiels the sub, just to keep him fresh. This is NOT based on any inside info, just my personal opinion of what I might do, given the circumstances. Shiels has been fantastic this year, but we are playing Port, percentage is not a big factor, so we could make him the sub to give him a lighter game, keep him fresh but still keep him part of the side.

JM2C.

To be brutally honest - i'm just worried Suckling will get named as sub

I'm in a fantasy league (same scoring as DT) and have to start either Lewis or Ziebell. Lewis has put up some big scores this year but also some shockers, seemingly because he has been used in a tagging role.

Do you think Lewis will be made to run with Judd or Murphy this week? Can I expect a decent score?

Thanks guys!

Hi Guys, what do you think of the chances that Mitchell or Suckling will get rested against GC in the last game? Nothing to play for, easy win etc.

I have Suckling and had planned on bringing in Mitchell for Murphy in the PF of DT. Obviously I don't want to get blindsided with him being rested the week after when Murphy is available.

Can some one please tell me if a player kicks the ball out on the full does this score as a free kick against? Nat Fyfe kicked the ball out on the full twice in the last quarter of tonights game and no free kick against is shown on his fan footy stats. It's got me wondering on the accuracy of the scoring provided.

Can some one please tell me if a player kicks the ball out on the full does this score as a free kick against? Nat Fyfe kicked the ball out on the full twice in the last quarter of tonights game and no free kick against is shown on his fan footy stats. It's got me wondering on the accuracy of the scoring provided.

Does not count as a free against that player, and hence no -3

Still get +3 for the kick though :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 Dreamteam Supercoach Questions - Post here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back