Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brissy Bombers

• gogriff

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah just kidding guys, I don't want the award anymore.
Give it to someone who deserves it :)

I followed the trail of a supposed 'epic meltdown' and found the same sheep-like wankfest that exists everywhere else on the Bay. boooooo.

Agreed. Shit posters (and presumably shit people) trying to attach a meaningless title to another poster for the sake of escaping their own lives of monotonous drudgery:eek:

Brownlow_judd sinking to a low level, stop trying to be relevant by causing little shit fights with everyone in this thread. No one respects you pal, you're leading the flog poll :/ what does that tell you? You are going the other way :eek:

I am soooOOo ubeR pwnT when you call me brownlow_judd BRAH cuz its lyk not my name n shit??!?!
Leading the flog poll means I have collected more scalps than anyone else.
Except for Shavedspam, which is why he will overtake me soon.

You weak minded fool, you're making yourself look like an arse, I'm just sitting here. :thumbsu:

Mate, I'm sitting with my feet up on the back porch, sipping a guiness and awaiting the sunset. Pwning n00bs like you between sips of guiness and browsing eBay for a new camera.

FFS the mods seriously need to filter through the voters before finalising the tally.
Surely flogs who aren't even Bay regulars/unknowns/Richmond supporters shouldn't count?

Agreed. Shit posters (and presumably shit people) trying to attach a meaningless title to another poster for the sake of escaping their own lives of monotonous drudgery:eek:

Perhaps you should check your sig. :eek:

Mate, I'm sitting with my feet up on the back porch, sipping a guiness and awaiting the sunset. Pwning n00bs like you between sips of guiness and browsing eBay for a new camera.

Delusion at it's finest. :thumbsu:

FFS the mods seriously need to filter through the voters before finalising the tally.
Surely flogs who aren't even Bay regulars/unknowns/Richmond supporters shouldn't count?

kdwf1l.jpg
kdwf1l.jpg
:thumbsu:

I am soooOOo ubeR pwnT when you call me brownlow_judd BRAH cuz its lyk not my name n shit??!?!
Leading the flog poll means I have collected more scalps than anyone else.
Except for Shavedspam, which is why he will overtake me soon.

Wow commission housing in WA is fancy.

Geez, leading by 17 votes now. Who would have thought a little pot stirring would have led so far.

This year's poll will be a fabled one to rival that of wona33. :thumbsu::D

LOL @ the 39th best poster melting down. :D

EDIT: 18 :thumbsu:

Geez, leading by 17 votes now. Who would have thought a little pot stirring would have led so far.

This year's poll will be a fabled one to rival that of wona33. :thumbsu::D

LOL @ the 39th best poster melting down. :D

EDIT: 18 :thumbsu:

its all about the fight for third now Bayer....got to get SBGUY over the line for the carlton trifecta.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brownlow_judd sinking to a low level, stop trying to be relevant by causing little shit fights with everyone in this thread. No one respects you pal, you're leading the flog poll :/ what does that tell you? You are going the other way :eek:

You know things are bad when the resident nice guy is getting stuck in :eek:

Nah just kidding guys, I don't want the award anymore.
Give it to someone who deserves it :)

Yep....

A title only has relevance if people give a shit about it. Clearly the majority of the regulars here care about it, thus making it relevant. All you are doing is presenting a clear target.

Not helping your cause with these posts.

Hopefully this is only part of some grand scheme of yours otherwise others will be calling you out for having a life of monotonous drudgery.

Agreed. Poseidon isn't even that much of a flog. Brownlow_judd on the other hand...

You joke about it but the mods actually believe we are separate entities:eek:

A title only has relevance if people give a shit about it. Clearly the majority of the regulars here care about it, thus making it relevant. All you are doing is presenting a clear target.
Not helping your cause with these posts.

Hopefully this is only part of some grand scheme of yours otherwise others will be calling you out for having a life of monotonous drudgery.

It is part of a grand scheme.
Of destroying the souls of Bay 13 lightweights in 2012.
You seem like less of a flog Cohzee, I probably won't target you:thumbsu:

You know things are bad when the resident nice guy is getting stuck in :eek:

Dan is an f-wit, just like a North version of you.
FUnny you both support povo clubs.

Below is a list of the Bay's ultimate deadshits AKA people who voted for me who I have never heard of:eek:

Adam90
Doc_Brown
Dylza94
Glorious couch life
jacko57
ladder_goat
Malcolm34
March Hare
Master Martin
Master_Shake
Morbo
Mudd
Nonchalanto
nufan
Penski
PuntRoadEnd
Shaneo48
The Goon
TheColeTrain
The_Dodo
WindyRocks
xmarksthespot

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I hurt your butts but I just wish I'd remember when:eek:

Some bay 13 greats in that list Posie.

Which ones? Name them.
PS do you mean great as in Costanza, Floyd 'actual great' great or great as in H2F, PB 'self-important tossbag' great?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2011 Flog of the year

Back