2011 Formula One World Championship - Round Nine - British Grand Prix Silverstone (8-10 July 2011)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2011 Formula One World Championship - Round Nine - British Grand Prix Silverstone (8-10 July 201

Webber to overtake Vettel on last lap?

Re: 2011 Formula One World Championship - Round Nine - British Grand Prix Silverstone (8-10 July 201

****ing stupid race directors ive never seen a more poorly directed race in my life you stupid british *****.

Wowee at Massa and Hamilton, shame for Webber though

Redbull using team orders.
Ah they all do it.

Man I hope Mark leaves RBR, because it will be easy to hate them if he does. Vettel has a massive lead and they still dish out team orders.. **** off.

Team orders you have got to be ****ing kidding me.
Lol at Red Bull telling Webber to keep his distance for team orders. **** team orders there were none last year when Webber lead the championship you *****

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But some "experts" on here will tell you there is no favouritism in RBR, no special treatment to Golden Boy :rolleyes:

FFS, Vettel knew he was cooked, had to get daddy to step in and bail him out.

Well done to Ricciardo to finish the race on a wet track with tyres he is not used to racing on. :thumbsu:

"maintain the gap"

**** off Horner

I'd love to hear our 2 resident Essendon trolls and Bus24 explain that one, you bitches have been saying all year there are no team orders, etc.....

Good Luck trying to talk your way out of it when Red Bull ARE screaming over the radio for Webber not to pass Vettel.

Vettel is number 1, he gets maximum points.
Simple.

Alonso !! finally a win, feels good.

I'm no expert but if they really wanted to stop Webber they would have given the team orders about 3 laps earlier wouldn't they? They let Webber go at him for a few laps and it was good to watch. Once the order came it was unlikely he would have passed him in the end anyway.

Did I see webber storming off after he shook alonso's hand there?

Webber wasted no time driving back to the pits. Obviously steaming.

That made no sense, those few points Webber would of gained had he not been ordered to "maintain the gap" could be absolutly critical for mark at the end of the year against Alonso and buttun, but those points are not that critical for Vettel...

Only rational answer would be is the team orders and policy is for Vettel to finnish above mark whenever possible....

Hopefully it makes him change teams.

Was it me or was he giving Vettel a nice death stare on the podium?

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 Formula One World Championship - Round Nine - British Grand Prix Silverstone (8-10 July 2011)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back