2011 Premiership Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well here they are, all 3 version of the 2011 Premiership posters. Which one do you like best?

2011premiershipposter.jpg

Personally, I like the WEG Art one, but I also have a soft spot for the WEGs World one.

I'll probably just get all 3 anyway.

The Weg Art one for me reminds me of ones I have seen from the 63 and earlier. Personally that one and the Mark Knight one are equal. Got them both on the iPad as my background and front screen.

Would have been awesome if one had all three cups in them

I've got one with all 3 cups. It says premiers with the cat and the 07,09,11 cups. If you want a copy pm me your email.
I can't copy and paste from I phone.
If I can get in touch with my brother I'll post the site where he got it.

i grabbed 5 herald sun posters when leaving the G on saturday for 2 bucks a pop. is it just me or does the first one actually look a little bit like a dog?? lol

The last one, the herald sun one looks the best. The first one, the cat looks like a dog. The middle one, the font ruined it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have seen premiers poster with the cat holding 3 cups, but i cant seem to find it now, has anyone got a picture in high res that i can copy?

Thanks

I've got one with all 3 cups. It says premiers with the cat and the 07,09,11 cups. If you want a copy pm me your email.
I can't copy and paste from I phone.
If I can get in touch with my brother I'll post the site where he got it.

I've seen this, and this is an unauthorized photoshop. Someone has taken the WEG drawn 2008 poster (which obviously never got released, but the few that exist can at times be found on eBay) and has put in a third cup for 2011.

I wouldn't mind it, had I not recognised it as the 2008 poster. But to be honest unless you go back-to-back I don't think poster should reference previous wins with gaps in between.

What a rip off....that Weg Art one is the Geelong Weg Poster from 1989. Thats pathetic that they are trying to re-do this as the 2011...wow, we changed the date on it..WHOOPDI DO!!!!

photostream

DO NOT BUY WEG ART crap

It is his son ripping apart the heritage and goodwill of Weg. It is total crap that they are now selling the losing team posters for $750. They were to be destroyed and should never have been sold by this money hungry family. Weg became famous as the posters were for charity and the Herald Sun had the strong association with the children's hospital.

Now the family are just scamming whatever they can for $$$. They should not be supported as they are destroying the legend of weg, and the legacy. Anyone can change a date on a poster.

The Herald Sun should also sue the family as the losing team posters are to be destroyed, or that is what they have led everyone to believe.

The Weg children should get real jobs, or start a real business.

And who stops them releasing another losing poster next year - easy earn

Well here they are, all 3 version of the 2011 Premiership posters. Which one do you like best?

2011premiershipposter.jpg

Personally, I like the WEG Art one, but I also have a soft spot for the WEGs World one.

I'll probably just get all 3 anyway.

I've got the Herald Sun one, but where can you get the other 2 ?? i personally like the middle one the best.

Just had an idea for framing the premiership posters.

Going to have the poster professionally framed with the Special Edition Premiers Select Trading cards around the border. ANd also include my ticket and membership card (for '09, 11). I reckon it will look great.

Feel free to use this idea. When i eventually get it done i will post pictures.

Sorry to bump an old thread but can anyone here tell me if your 2011 Mark Knight poster (or even the 07 and 09 ones) came in a metallic foil version?

My Google searches seem to suggest they didn't start doing the coloured foil versions until 2012 but if anyone would know for sure it would be someone here.

Thanks.

Example:
Afl-Limited-Edition-2016-Premiership-Record-Western-Bulldogs.jpg

Think they were only introduced in 2012. Otherwise I would have bought one :p

Still haven't got my 09 and 11 posters framed yet. Anyone know a good place to get it done?

Think they were only introduced in 2012. Otherwise I would have bought one :p

Still haven't got my 09 and 11 posters framed yet. Anyone know a good place to get it done?
Willo_ might know a guy

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 Premiership Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back