2011 Trade Talk (not draft talk) #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2011 Trade Talk (not draft talk)

I assume one of them is going to made a backman and one is going to never make the cut.

Quayle said Tippett coming to the Lions is a "massive chance" given the KPF they have acquired so far in trade week.

I'm not so convinced, but Quayle isn't usually one to make outlandish comments.

From a Crow's supproter,

"What do you think it would cost for Bris to get Tippett? Personally I don't think Polec and 8 is enough."

Is this bloke serious...........

From a Crow's supproter,

"What do you think it would cost for Bris to get Tippett? Personally I don't think Polec and 8 is enough."

Pick 8 minus Polec is even a bit generous, either they trade him to us this year and gain something, or he comes to us next year for nothing.

From a Crow's supproter,

Had a look on the thread on their board. Another suggestion was Redden and Polec. It looks like the only way Adelaide will trade Tippett this year is if we pay overs and it includes one of those players which it clearly wouldn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL_PKeane Patrick Keane
Trade p/work lodged. Hawthorn exchange Brent Renouf to Port Adelaide for its Round 2 pick (33).

I think what we get for Clark would be fair for Tippett, but I think we have already worked out a deal with Adelaide involving our pick 8, but it is subject to Clarke leaving.

BTW Renouf to port for pick 33.

What is very apparent about this week, is that Brisbane has now indicated to other clubs that we are no pushovers when it comes to Trade Week.

That is very important for future years when other clubs, target our players, expecting an easy passage.

In somewhat related news. Damien Barrett is the number one news breaker in AFL:mad:

If I never hear that phrase again, I will be relieved:p

A lot of you guys want to get a good deal with Tip, but you're missing the fact that we don't want to trade him. We can be convinced to trade, but we're not trying to offload him.

A lot of you guys want to get a good deal with Tip, but you're missing the fact that we don't want to trade him. We can be convinced to trade, but we're not trying to offload him.
But you're better off trading him now for something, rather then lose him for nothing next year. I think Brisbane will make an offer in the next few days after this Clark drama has finally come to an end.

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 Trade Talk (not draft talk) #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back