2011 Trade Talk (not draft talk) #2

Remove this Banner Ad

But you're better off trading him now for something, rather then lose him for nothing next year. I think Brisbane will make an offer in the next few days after this Clark drama has finally come to an end.

Looks like the Clark saga is never going to end.... It's making me Surly! :D

Seriously though, absolutely irate at what Clark/Young/Freo are trying to engineer. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: :mad:

Like others here, very pleased that the Lions have stayed tough. Will be a very interesting ride going up to 2pm on Monday.

ESSENDON is believed to have launched a bid to lure Gold Coast midfielder Josh Caddy back to his home state.

The Bombers hope to trade for the Brisbane Lions' end of round one compensation pick, received last year for the loss of Michael Rischitelli to the Suns.

They would then offer that selection, plus their first round pick (No. 19) in the 2011 NAB AFL Draft, to Gold Coast in exchange for Caddy

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/125132/default.aspx

Interesting. Wonder what we'd be getting out of it?.. Michael Hurley anyone? :p

I'd be clinging onto that compo like Grim death. Hudson may not be able to have the impact of Hille but as a backup he'll be far cheaper. If the youngsters coming through the academy are that highly rated by our club I wouldn't even entertain the idea. Personally, I don't think an EOR1 is even enough for Caddy anyway.

1313876515999.jpg

No one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hooker is up for trade apparently and we are desperate for another half decent defender. I'd be looking at him. Or Prismall I think is alright, but gets bagged alot.

Hooker is up for trade apparently and we are desperate for another half decent defender. I'd be looking at him. Or Prismall I think is alright, but gets bagged alot.

Nah , did his knee or something this year not what we need.

in regards to the rischa pick to the bummers surely it would be for one of their talls like carlisle or hooker or pears

but if it is hille which surly it isnt they can joder off

I'd give anything to get Pears or Carlisle. Not too sure about Hooker.

I'd give anything to get Pears or Carlisle. Not too sure about Hooker.

Pears for sure!....but cant see it happening.

Dont know how to multi quote!!

But Loyal Lions suggestions of an on trade on Davey has merit...Adelaide would love his pace...but then you would want more than Davey for that pick....perhaps a three/four way deal is on the cards (Lions, essenscum, failaide and free-loaders)?

Hey guys. From our POV we want Caddy and we'd be more than happy to depart with players like Jenkins, Lonergan, Dyson, even Hille. Would a deal that included:

Jenkins, Lonergan and 41 get a deal done? For pick 30, that's realistic, isn't it? Sure, a downgrade but you get a big body to help develop your young kids like Harwood, Bewick etc and a ruckman who'll be a good back-up for the Berger, they can form a combo for a decade.

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 Trade Talk (not draft talk) #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back