A Section 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now that Matthew Knights has been appointed director of coaching @ Xavier college will we see no defenders coming through to OXFC?

I wonder if Matty Knights knew James Hird's son is going through Xavier before taking on the job...
Anyway, just wondering whether there was any news on the De La coaching front? Luke Beveridge has already told them no. Would be hard to attract any new players without a coach and pre season kicks off prety soon.

I wonder if Matty Knights knew James Hird's son is going through Xavier before taking on the job...
Anyway, just wondering whether there was any news on the De La coaching front? Luke Beveridge has already told them no. Would be hard to attract any new players without a coach and pre season kicks off prety soon.

Hird's kids will not be going to Xavier - word is they are at Melbourne Grammar or will be there very soon. (with Maguire's kids)

Re DLS - 4 way race between Chad Liddell, Dean Anderson, Greg McLaughlin and I think Justin Plapp. Money on Anderson if he wants it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The master of making the easy seem complicated and confusing the playing group. Maxi had a golden team twice at Old Brighton but still couldn't get us over the line. There is a reason why he is not at the Tonners anymore... Strange decision I think.

Any news on the recruiting front anywhere??

The master of making the easy seem complicated and confusing the playing group. Maxi had a golden team twice at Old Brighton but still couldn't get us over the line. There is a reason why he is not at the Tonners anymore... Strange decision I think.

Sure you aren't an Old Xav? 5 posts, 3 of them about OX.

To the contrary there are also some big wraps on him coming from the beach. A section runners up in 07, which I think is OB’s highest ever finish so surely he must have done something right. An ex DLS player who I am told has strong links to one of the areas biggest and best junior clubs. In reality whatever’s said here means nothing. Sept 2011 is the appropriate time to be passing judgement on his performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back