A Section 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Carey have made some early signings apparently.

It is my understanding a lot of the older blokes from OC wont be returning for another year. It will be interesting to see who will fill those shoes.

Which OC? Not many old ones at *sic*Old Carey

Who have they signed Ammo? I imagine Matthew Laidlaw will join his brother.

Chazz i have no idea what you are saying

ronnie burns ex geelong and adelaide goal sneak and drunk has signed at st bedes, handy pick up. if hes a drunk will get on with that bob collins extremely well

another big one for xavs and think would be handy coming from another rival club. any chance of him pulling on the boots, would go alright next to Handley and co.

Agree Occy, I cant see A Mcq P giving it up this year, OC are a real chance for the flag in A.

Brian you really are a spud. At what point do you abandon trolling on this thread? skobs and their misguided supporters are NOT in premier division therefore no need to post here. Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent retort Brian. Your sound argument has no doubt resounded with many. Old Xavs and Carlton are clearly no match for the much feared skobs and Saints.. But your still on the wrong thread ********!

Paul, they are a slick, highly skilled yet tough unit who have added another 2 ex AFL already this pre-season. The best B Section team I have seen.

Off field they are HUNGRY.

At what??????? Circle work????? Weights??? 5 point handball?????

One might question what they are hungry for too!!!!!!!!

Paul, they are a slick, highly skilled yet tough unit who have added another 2 ex AFL already this pre-season. The best B Section team I have seen.

Off field they are HUNGRY.

I look forward to seeing them in action then.

Who are their ex AFL players? Existing and new.

Nick Holland got offered more cash to be an assistant at OX than the senior position at UB.

Congrats to Nicholson from UB getting drafted. Huge for him and the VAFA kids a star wish him a lengthy career.

Heard a few of De La Salles Promising young players are training with various VFL clubs. Def know that X Murphy is at boxhill, Muller is at port and Tys Hunt at collingwood any other players of note. Also saw the DLS under 19s coach has signed with port melbourne as an assistant aswell as former senior coach madigan gone to Box Hill, must of taken Murphy with. I know Noonan is down at Port also.

Whats happening on the track at certain clubs and whats the rumours flying around.

Cant wait for the 2011 season!

Congrats to Nicholson from UB getting drafted. Huge for him and the VAFA kids a star wish him a lengthy career.

Heard a few of De La Salles Promising young players are training with various VFL clubs. Def know that X Murphy is at boxhill, Muller is at port and Tys Hunt at collingwood any other players of note. Also saw the DLS under 19s coach has signed with port melbourne as an assistant aswell as former senior coach madigan gone to Box Hill, must of taken Murphy with. I know Noonan is down at Port also.

Whats happening on the track at certain clubs and whats the rumours flying around.

Cant wait for the 2011 season!
X Murphy going to Box Hill had nothing to do with Madigan. Madigan would not poach players from the club. X went there as his brother plays with Hawthorn. Don't know where you got your mail from either ox1 as Muller has been at every De La session so far.

X Murphy going to Box Hill had nothing to do with Madigan. Madigan would not poach players from the club. X went there as his brother plays with Hawthorn. Don't know where you got your mail from either ox1 as Muller has been at every De La session so far.

He is actually not that far of the mark Mannix. Muller did a pre-season at Port last year and I believe was intending to again but changed his mind and is staying at the D’s. Likewise Murph did a pre-season at Port last year but followed Madigan across to Box Hill. No suggestion at all that Madigan poached him but it might have influenced his decision to go there. Also heard Ben Humphrey and Tom McMahon at Sandy, Mark Collins at Collingwood VFL and Jordan Pollard at Casey. They might not all get listed but will surely come back to De La better for the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back