MVP 2012 BF Buddy Rules & Draft Order

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Dockers Big Footy Buddy Draft
PLEASE READ THE BELOW RULES

Draft Date:
Wednesday 28th December 2011

Draft Time:
9:00pm (AEDST) 8:30pm (SA) 8:00pm (Queensland) 6:00pm (WST)

Draft Rules:
The selections are in blocks of 25 and spread of 4 days. With those 25 it will be first in best dressed and any extra people that haven't registered can also have a selection at the end of the 4th round.

Round 1 - Selections 1-25 - Wednesday 28th December @ 9:00pm EDST

Round 2 - Selections 26-50 - Thursday 29th December @ 9:00pm EDST

Round 3 - Selections 51-75 - Friday 30th December @ 9:00pm EDST

Round 4 - Selections 76-94 - Saturday 31 December @ 1pm EDST

Round 5 - Any extras or people who missed the deadline - Monday 2nd January @ 9:00pm EDST

If for any reason you can't be there for the selection date/time please PM me a top 3 selections that you'd like and I will select for you, in order of whoever sends me their request first.

As we haven't got our full squad of players, please don't send me any selections until the PSD and Rookie Draft is complete and I will create another thread with all the available selections and colour code them like SS did last year. With the numbers we have, I'm guessing we will have 2 buddys for the senior list players and 3 of the Rookies.

If you haven't PM'd me a few selections and don't turn up to select then you will be moved to the back of the line. (If you are not sure whether you can be there or not send me some selections just in case)

Here is the Buddy Draft Order provided by random.org.

Round 1 - 28/12/11
1. Shiny_on_Top
2. killa151
3. BeinPurplenGreen
4. DOCKERMAN
5. mike91
6. Bradesmaen
7. Zbeezy
8. malpaso
9. Mudd
10. rgauci
11. Geoff
12. Shadow Man
13. Freo_4eva
14. Farmerwantsawife
15. purplegreenred
16. Admiral Byng
17. more_of_bito
18. Ozzieshark
19. Yakka Man
20. Mr.11
21. MadMac
22. purpleblood29
23. Tayl0r
24. ilikepotatoes
25. Leslie_Chow

Round 2 - 29/12/11
26. Cold Lion
27. Whatname
28. jmadrox
29. DrJon
30. bfff
31. leungtl
32. Pavs Risotto
33. Chris25
34. Freo Shark
35. Seppo
36. The Lyon Roars
37. DRDgroup
38. JunglistPossie
39. riteo
40. Kickett Punches Read
41. PapaJ
42. Aussiblood
43. Si Botak
44. IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN
45. James Brayshaw
46. Patty_Moz
47. doberman
48. E Shed
49. Freo Fan
50. groggm

Round 3 - 30/12/11
51. HowieD
52. Notorious_29
53. Dockerland1
54. Adolf Hipster
55. Ilpiantissimo
56. Flow
57. jedi mind tricks
58. Lord Rod
58. Scootyb
59. greatgatsby
60. magnus34
61. BleedPurple
62. docker_champ29
63. TheLastCall
64. valkorum
65. tassie docker
66. carts08
67. kingross29
68. Dormammu
69. Silverscope
70. estibador
71. Arcassius
72. SH Tracer Bullet
73. Yello Mit
74. SmokingGun
75. 23cmonShane!

Round 4 - 31/12/11
76. nickos66
77. im_a_lazy_sod
78. Raffrox
79. FreoRicci
80. dugrene
81. tacopavlich
82. 93567
83. Bronwyn
84. The Night Shift
85. tants
86. Freofan_Mundy
87. ImperialPurple
88. Cheesewheel
89. Thistle
90. Freodoc
91. Falkon
92. Pegasaur
93. FarmersWife
94. reynaa01
95. Cp3_jr
96. Selggad

P.S. I wouldn't be worrying with your late pick Imperial Purple, I'm sure MJ will still be available at 87 ;)

Any questions please feel free to ask...

It's cos I is black, innit?

Dibs on the NT boy as it's only fair as I seem to be the only one here. :)

And apparently I know his mates well.

Draft Rules:
The selections are in blocks of 25 and spread of 4 days. With those 25 it will be first in best dressed and any extra people that haven't registered can also have a selection at the end of the 4th round.

Is that second sentence only reffering to the final batch of 25? I presume the first 4 rounds are done in order?

Is that second sentence only reffering to the final batch of 25? I presume the first 4 rounds are done in order?

First in best dressed. The numbering system was just to show the total numbers and groups.
You could be pick number 47 and get pick 27 if your in early, although I will process the guys who have PM'd me and can't attend first. It would take forever to wait for everyone to log in and put there picks in a numbered order.
There will be some stragglers who miss there picks in the earlier lockout who will need to wait until the last round is completed after December 31st.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great job on the organising Seppo! Just after a clarification on:

If you haven't PM'd me a few selections and don't turn up to select then you will be moved to the back of the line. (If you are not sure whether you can be there or not send me some selections just in case)

Just wanted to know where "the line" ends as looks like some actually missed day 1 but have selected in day 2 - so the line is most recent 25 maybe?

Great job on the organising Seppo! Just after a clarification on:

Just wanted to know where "the line" ends as looks like some actually missed day 1 but have selected in day 2 - so the line is most recent 25 maybe?

Everyone has a 24 hour block to select their pick, for those few still remaining round 1 is still going for 2 more hours so they may squeeze in.
The end of the line is after pick 100 so those who did not select will have to wait until Jan 1st until the last group have had their allotted picks.

I have stated if you are going to miss the allocated time slot to PM a few picks, so its just bad luck if you miss out :eek:
It also makes it fair for those in the later picks who have are waiting to take there pick. :thumbsu:

I'm not sure how all this works but I only want Lachie Neale as a buddy.If I cant have him I dont want anyone.:)

Have a read of the rules and details in the original post.

If you want to join in you will need to wait after the first 100 pre registered posters have selected, but then you left with whoever is on the list...

Thanks Seppo, you went the Pav! Old school classic!
My boy Crozier will take so many speccies and kick so many freakish goals in the WAFL his sheer weight of awesomeness will force his way into the seniors late in the year.

Hey Seppo I see that Aussieblood gave up his selection of Morabito, so seeing he was my first selection would I be able to grab him?

If its too much hassle dont worry about it I will be happy to keep Lee Spurr.

Cheers for all your work :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP 2012 BF Buddy Rules & Draft Order

Remove this Banner Ad

Back