List Mgmt. 2024 Mid Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully the club is bullish on sebit getting back then but it's gonna be hard with limited time to prove himself
I know I'm stereotyping on cultural background here, but after seeing Leek Allir and Mac Andrew smash it over the past few weeks, I really, really want to see Sebit make it onto the ground in an AFL match.

The athletic prowess of some of these African players is off the charts.

Daydreaming that we may have someone of similar ability just waiting in the sheds is incredibly exciting.

Bit weird when it's a free swing. Be fun watching some gem fall through around our pick and tear it up. Some perfect small forward. Can't wait!
Unfortunately it’s not really a free swing without the list spots would be rough on Kuek if he works so hard to get back then can’t play. Guessing would rule him out for even playing at peel because technically he’s not on freo list

Having 4 picks inside 25 in the national draft would have also made them think twice about picking

Hopefully the club is bullish on sebit getting back then but it's gonna be hard with limited time to prove himself
He got an extension with the club knowing he needed every knee ligament repaired and both shoulders reconstructed so I think they’re pretty high on him and would have known any games this year would be a bonus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, they extended him before the injury
We actually need another developing forward besides to Amiss & Treacy so Sebit fits the bill. He’s coming from a long way back but I recon he could be something. Voss is now depth over Tabs and Sturt. Corbet was mature and showed less so in big trouble but we probably aren’t cutting 4 tall forwards in one year. 2 out of 4 will probably survive I recon or at least 1.

Unfortunately it’s not really a free swing without the list spots would be rough on Kuek if he works so hard to get back then can’t play. Guessing would rule him out for even playing at peel because technically he’s not on freo list

Having 4 picks inside 25 in the national draft would have also made them think twice about picking
Think this is the main reason we're not selecting anyone tbh.

The MSD selection would've gone onto the rookie list but it still allows us a list spot to potentially re-rookie a depth player we can't quite fit on the senior list.

The club can also decide to keep Kuek a little easier if he recovers well too.

Eric Benning has nominated for the MSD.

So far this season he has played 3 games, for a total of 0 goals, 5 kicks and 19 handballs.

Anyone see any of him? Maybe he's playing in defence now.

Talk about half backs as a list need puzzles me.

Wagner and Worner probably have the same thought. Maybe Stanley does too. And that's after running on the assumption that Hughes is gone.

The only way I think it is justified is if Chapman is moving midfield. Potentially fitting Chapman, Warner and Baker in the midfield, along with developing Simpson, Erasmus, Stanley and NOD is going to be interesting.

Talk about half backs as a list need puzzles me.

Wagner and Worner probably have the same thought. Maybe Stanley does too. And that's after running on the assumption that Hughes is gone.

The only way I think it is justified is if Chapman is moving midfield. Potentially fitting Chapman, Warner and Baker in the midfield, along with developing Simpson, Erasmus, Stanley and NOD is going to be interesting.
More about an elite kick, I think

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Mid Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back