2012 Dawes or 2011 Gunston.. Who was worth more?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dawes is so good for the dees and what they needed.

Gunston plays a very important role for hawks.

Both are role players especial the3rd tall that jack plays... And Dawes as a Sole fwd, I see him kicking 30+

Neither are crash hot... Dawes at his best clearly.. Gunston 95% of the time is at the end of a handball or cheapie over the top so really hasn't done much.

Maybe review in 2 years .
Haha. You clearly have never seen Gunston play. That's fine if its the case just don't make crap up. The kid will be a star any comparison to Dawes is insulting

Are you comparing them at the respective points in time or not? Because drawing on statistics in 2012 doesn't seem relevant to a 2011 Gunston. Can't use hindsight for one of the players and not the other. If you want to use Gunston 2012 stats, you need to wait until 2013 to say how Dawes fits in at Melboune and then compare. Shit threads are shit.

Haha. You clearly have never seen Gunston play. That's fine if its the case just don't make crap up. The kid will be a star any comparison to Dawes is insulting

Gees. Gunston is going to be a star now?

Back to the OP, pretty even really. Horses for courses. Gunston was part of the team that scored the most for the year (over 200 points more than 2nd place). I don't thikn that was because of Gunston but it did mean that the guy got a lot of opportunities.

Dawes was average this year.

You have to be careful comparing players when out had a down year and the other a year in a very good team.

What is worse
Trading Dawes for an early second rounder or losing clinton young and murphy for pick 66?

A bit touchy love?. As always we have our own opinions.. Mine is just right, yours is just....well who really cares.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm having a verbal debate with a Pies supporter who regularly posts on their Bigfooty board. Who in your opinion was worth more?

Yelling at the screen doesn't mean they hear you.

Yelling at the screen doesn't mean they hear you.
I had an oral face to face debate with a pies supporter in his own house. I was within 5 meters of him at all times and he is a poster on the Collingwood Bigfooty board. I hope that clears things up for you.

Horses for courses. Gunston would be ragdolled by other teams if he played for the MFC. Dawes fits a need for a big bodied competitive player who is also a great trainer. Dawes is a far better fit for the MFC at this time.

and who really cares? Only you and your other Dees supporters... this is irrelevant

Gees. Gunston is going to be a star now?

Back to the OP, pretty even really. Horses for courses. Gunston was part of the team that scored the most for the year (over 200 points more than 2nd place). I don't thikn that was because of Gunston but it did mean that the guy got a lot of opportunities.

Dawes was average this year.

You have to be careful comparing players when out had a down year and the other a year in a very good team.

I'm sure you said the same thing when Freo got Kepler Bradley, no wait Jack Anthony... I don't remember but the player has definetly turned out to be a spud!

You Jealous?

I would rather rate Roughy & Dawesy!

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Dawes or 2011 Gunston.. Who was worth more?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back