Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship ($3710). Voting complete. Come on down Longer & Polec.

Can I have the Rocky tag please. Cheers.

Great result with 8 players sponsored - amazing effort by all.

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship ($3710). Voting complete. Come on down Longer & Polec.

Yep, keep the tag requests coming in. The sooner they are all done, the sooner I can send them off for processing.

Yep, keep the tag requests coming in. The sooner they are all done, the sooner I can send them off for processing.

Not going to lock the Longer & Polec sponsorships in with the club before taking tag requests?

I'll remain tag-free, it would just look wrong lol

Not going to lock the Longer & Polec sponsorships in with the club before taking tag requests?

If a player has requested a tag that has sold out, I will notify them and they can make another choice.

I'll remain tag-free, it would just look wrong lol

I will put you down to not get a tag PFK, but you can get one if you want one.

Can I get a Polec tag please.

Can I get a Polec tag please.

You can add me to this tag list please.

Fantastic work Grim.. :thumbsu:

& bob for his occasional stick poking. ;)

How many tags am I eligible for please?
I assume Black is automatic as the Punters club tag?
Cheers

Cheers

You can only get 1 per year. So if you want Black you can, but then you can't have one of the regular sponsored players.

Cheers

irel, you are allowed one tag.

Only the punter's club can have a Black tag, but if you are in both you can choose from any of the eight sponsorships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

irel, you are allowed one tag.

Only the punter's club can have a Black tag, but if you are in both you can choose from any of the eight sponsorships.

Black is good for me. Cheers.

Still haven't heard back about the sponsorships.

What to do?

We've still got a few days up our sleeve, yeah?

Based off recent membership figures it looks like they may be a tad busy atm.

Longer and Polec have been confirmed and purchased.:thumbsu:

There are about 10 people to go with tag requests. When they send them through I will send the final list off to admin.

We now move on to the allocation of prizes. The system will be similar to last year, but I want to chat to Bob before I outline the format. In the meantime you may want to start thinking about which prize for which player you wish to enter the draw for.

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship ($3710). Get your tag requests in.

Four, last year (Tom Rockliff, Todd Banfield, Ryan Harwood and Jared Polec).

The process for the raffle of prizes is as follows:

1. Everyone nominates which of the two major prizes they would like to win: a signed guernsey/signed poster or an invitation to the sponsorship function.
2. Everyone nominates whether or not they would like to attend a QLD pre-game warm up.
3. Everyone nominates whether or not they would like to receive the thankyou letter from the sponsored player(s).
4. We draw 11 winners for the function and 7 winners for the signed guernsey/signed poster.
5. The first winner of the sponsorship function chooses their preferred player, then the second winner, and so on. And the first winner of the signed guernsey/signed jumper chooses their preferred player (and whether it be a guersey or a poster), then the second winner and so on.
6. Raffles will be drawn for the pre-game warm up and the thankyou letter. Anyone who has already won a prize will be ineligible.
7. Winner send me their details, which I will pass on to the club.

The time frame to nominate prizes will be two weeks (11th April). If nominations have not been received by then, they will be randomly allocated to one of the two major prizes.

After that I will collect details of the prize winners to pass onto the club. If you don't frequent BigFooty regularly then you may wish to give me your details when you nominate your preferred prize.

In short this is what you have to do:

1. sponsorship function or guernsey/poster (pick one)
2. Do you want to attend a pre-game warmup (yes or no)
3. Do you want to receive a thankyou letter (yes or no)

I will update details on the opening page (after the posts on voting).

Feel free to ask any questions.

Sounds like an easy enough system to me :)

One question, for the warmup & function prizes, if you select them are you able to take someone along with you? Or is the prize for you and you only?

Prize details are:

• Two tickets to a player sponsor function including cocktail food, beverages and a guest speaker
• Exclusive invitation for two to visit the Lions special viewing area for a pre-match warm-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Back