2012 SC Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading out Bugg this week ... who should I bring in. As the backs are pretty inconsistent with their scores I don't want to fork out more than I need to. Therefore looking at Suckling. Or should I consider someone else around that price range such as Newman, Grimes, Burgoyne, Rance, Drummond, Heppell etc?

Thoughts on Chaplin anyone? Played every game, $419 with a BE of 72, averages a touch under 90 (94.3 if you take away his one completely terrible score, 37 against the hawks two rounds ago).

Looking at him as a 7th defender so don't need huge scores and at the moment he seems the best value for money out of the guys I don't already have.

Depends on if you have Clarke, Dempsey, Lake or Hargrave. Those are the players to be your D7. In theory you get them before the season cheap and are solid scorers who don't cost you a trade.

But if you have trades and the cash I would get Carrazzo anyway.

Thoughts on Chaplin anyone? Played every game, $419 with a BE of 72, averages a touch under 90 (94.3 if you take away his one completely terrible score, 37 against the hawks two rounds ago).

Looking at him as a 7th defender so don't need huge scores and at the moment he seems the best value for money out of the guys I don't already have.
Scotty thompson from north is cheaper he also had a crap game v the hawks is was a last out yesterday or M hidderd seems to score alright not sure his average.

Depends on if you have Clarke, Dempsey, Lake or Hargrave. Those are the players to be your D7. In theory you get them before the season cheap and are solid scorers who don't cost you a trade.

But if you have trades and the cash I would get Carrazzo anyway.
I have Clarke, Hargrave and Dempsey. Not good.

Yeah Scott Thompson from NM looks a good option for sure, cheap and got a decent average. Stuck between choosing him and Carrazzo. Trying to save some cash to bring in Beams too...

Bugg's score last week was so low that I saved zero dollars in holding off on the Carrazzo trade until this week, and it cost me two league wins. But at least now I know that it is a smart trade, Carrazzo is playing well and Bugg is not.

carrazzo perfect to bring in now, my issues is upgrading Ellis to one of Shaw v Waters v Birchall. Cant decide on who to go. any suggestions? Thanks

carrazzo perfect to bring in now, my issues is upgrading Ellis to one of Shaw v Waters v Birchall. Cant decide on who to go. any suggestions? Thanks

Waters / Birchall / Shaw in that order

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Hargraves to Newman too much of a sideways trade? Hargraves job security and injuries concern me.

Also anyone punting on yarran at rock bottom price? With players set to return is he even best 22 at present?

It's changed his role to "not playing at all"? :thumbsdown:
He was out with a back injury last week prob better off going carrots or though newman is going cheap.Now with murphy due back soon i hope carrots scoring wont dry up much.its kinda shite that scotty thomp and fisher roles have changed fuuu up ther sc scores.

Darley not in the 22. I'll have 0 in defence now. :(
Once again, Darley not in the 22. What the hell is going on. I've been away for the last 4 weeks, but he cant have been playing that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back