2012 SC Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell is this love for Puopolo coming from???

from peoples bank balance - at $300K ish he looks like a handy downgrade/upgrade option if u r searching for a 10-15 point upgrade from say a Ellis or Morris? considering he started at 450Kodd (i think) was injured and has now started showing glimpses of form it is not totally absurd

from peoples bank balance - at $300K ish he looks like a handy downgrade/upgrade option if u r searching for a 10-15 point upgrade from say a Ellis or Morris? considering he started at 450Kodd (i think) was injured and has now started showing glimpses of form it is not totally absurd

yeah thats pretty much it. needing an option with decent JS with the capability of scoring closer to 100 than any 1st year player. his early season price slide was essentially 2 games - 1st when he went off injured, his 2nd when he returned as sub. once his price bottomed out he appeared a bargain at around $250k.

yeah thats pretty much it. needing an option with decent JS with the capability of scoring closer to 100 than any 1st year player. his early season price slide was essentially 2 games - 1st when he went off injured, his 2nd when he returned as sub. once his price bottomed out he appeared a bargain at around $250k.

I hear what you's are saying, I'm just not feeling it. Good luck with him though. What would I know as my team sucks this year :confused:

I hear what you's are saying, I'm just not feeling it. Good luck with him though. What would I know as my team sucks this year :confused:

Dont worry your not alone - my team has resembled a casualty ward on a saturday night, I dont have Puopolo and wont be getting him, but can understand the version of logic behind getting him

What has happened to Fisher this year? He started off well but the few rounds before his injury he produced some ordinary scores. Does anyone even know what injury he had, didn't seem to be much information coming out of the club so I'm wondering if his bad form has been due to his body issues or maybe a change of role? Perhaps someone who had/has been watching him more closely could help out with this one??

Okay i need some help, one of Hargrave or Malceski is becoming Adcock this week, with carrots joining me in 2 weeks time.
Assuming both Hargave and Malceski are named which one do i upgrade and which one do i keep?

I got rid of Malceski last week over Hargraves becuase Hargraves was meant to play. Didnt work out in the end :rolleyes:.

My gut says Malceski, simply because of the way he plays, and the fact he is in a winning team. But honestly neither of them are playing the way you would expect at the moment.

I got rid of Malceski last week over Hargraves becuase Hargraves was meant to play. Didnt work out in the end :rolleyes:.

My gut says Malceski, simply because of the way he plays, and the fact he is in a winning team. But honestly neither of them are playing the way you would expect at the moment.

Cheers am leaning towards keep eski, but just know hargrave will pump out a 90 odd and make me regret getting rid of him

Cheers am leaning towards keep eski, but just know hargrave will pump out a 90 odd and make me regret getting rid of him
You can bet which ever one you get rid of will score better this round. It's just the way this season has gone.

I have Hargraves, so I'd prefer you to offload him to help me out this week. :p

You can bet which ever one you get rid of will score better this round. It's just the way this season has gone.

I have Hargraves, so I'd prefer you to offload him to help me out this week. :p

Love it - basically if they are both picked i think i have it in my head Hargrave will be getting the Bye Bye treatment

Love it - basically if they are both picked i think i have it in my head Hargrave will be getting the Bye Bye treatment
At least it will work out for one of us.

Although the more likely situation, is that we both still get burnt :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We both just got burnt! :mad:

I have malceski, hargrave & spudd spurr on the ground this week as well as Sam Shaw (extended bench but pretty confident he will actually play)
Seriously this must be someone's idea of a sick sick joke - no idea what to do now, JESUSSSSSSSSS

Is nathan Grima a viable option? has a great average 100+, in a side where the ball lives in their defence, just had a complete gutfull of spuddgrave and spuddeski
I am considering him, either him or maybe Bob Murphy. I need to offload Hargraves, but dont want to spend more than 450K. I have 900K and want to bring in carrots in a couple of weeks. I would assume he will slip to maybe 450-460. Not many options going around that are actually playing this week. And I dont want to burn an extra trade if I can avoid it.

I reckon Bob murphy hes been doing for ever if only if he was a fwd/def.
Only issue with Bob is he is so up and down. I have a soft spot for consistency, and Murphy is simply too erratic for me. However, he is one of 2 options under 450K that are actually playing this week.

Some of Murphy's scores this year have been downright stinky. Can see him seducing a few people with last week's score and his price though.

Some of Murphy's scores this year have been downright stinky. Can see him seducing a few people with last week's score and his price though.
Yeah he only ever seems to top the ton 3 or 4 times a year. Ended up breaking my budget and getting Waters. It better pay off :rolleyes:

Yeah he only ever seems to top the ton 3 or 4 times a year. Ended up breaking my budget and getting Waters. It better pay off :rolleyes:

Ironically I went Murphy.... Scored a big 72 but it was between him or Adcock who didn't do much better. Seriously considering Enright this week. My backline is very unreliable at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back