2012 US Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching the azarenka sharapova match, has not been a good match so far, plenfy of df from both as well as ue. The 3 day break not great for azarenka.
Murray birdman on 1st tomorrow.

Half way through thr second set the quality improved. Hope azarenka can win this 1.

I can't stand Berdych, but there's no doubt this is his best opportunity to win a slam. No Nadal, no Federer.

If he continues striking the ball the way he did in the QF, not even Djokovic can stop him.

No I haven't played tennis at more than a casual level, relevance? I hate when people bring up the robot/clone argument. Of course we want emotions, but being angry at umpires isn't one of them.

Then you don't know frustating tennis can be when competing, obivously some people take it better than others, not everybody is going to react the same. Just saying it's very harsh to judge somebody at the heat of the moment and I think every player has been angry at an umpire one time or another. There are limits and yes Roddick has gone over them before but thinking they are just jerks because they have done this a couple of times is downright judgemental.

Yes, I bring up the robot/clone arguement, because this game wouldn't be where it is without it's characters.

The Delpo/Djokovic match was ridiclous, Novak is back to his 2011 level. Delpo must of felt hard done by not to win the 2nd set.

As for the women's, Serenia is on a mission.

Well of course it's judgemental, that's what you and I and everyone in this thread does. I'm sorry I don't like the same players you like. I'll refrain from voicing my opinions in the future. Now lets get back to the tennis.

Well of course it's judgemental, that's what you and I and everyone in this thread does. I'm sorry I don't like the same players you like. I'll refrain from voicing my opinions in the future. Now lets get back to the tennis.

Haha, of course you are allowed to have your opinion, jsut saying it's harsh to judge someone sorely on something like that

I think the Women's final has been pushed back to Sunday. The USTA are a joke. If I had to get rid of the final set tiebreaker or Super Saturday, the tiebreak stays.

Super Saturday has always been a ridiculous joke, so much advantage for the winner of the 1st semi. Compare to the Oz. 1st semi on Thursday night, 2nd on Friday. Djokovic could still be on court at 7pm on Saturday night, and that's assuming it doesn't rain.

Berdych breaks Murray in the 12th game to take the 1st set 7-5 in 77 minutes. Match started 90 minutes late, dry now but very windy.

Murray wins after a 4th set breaker, Berdych had his chances. Serving at 5-4 in the TB he lost a point to go 5-5 then couldn't close at 5-6.

Second semi won't start till about 4:45pm local time. Ridiculous.

Berdych chokes the 4th set tie-break from 4-1 up to lose in 4 hours. Crazy considering there was a 6-1 and 6-2 in that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's 5-2. Ferrer probably should have won it 6-1 (made a few errors in Nole's final service game...Nole was playing pretty badly in the wind). Still up 2 breaks though.

If they come back tomorrow and the conditions are fine you'd think Djokovic will probably win in 4. It's a shame for Ferrer because he was looking so much better in the wind and would have been a huge chance of winning the match.

Ferrer would of been in the final if they played first now you expect Novak to get through. probably for the best Murray/Djokovic has potential to be a classic like their match at AO this year.

Azarenka and Stosur seem to be competing for the same penis.

Cringe worthy stuff

Is this that LMFAO shit? I hate them so much, but I spose Azarenka "won" him the other night. The WTA will do anything to make Azarenka more popular right now too....

My money's still on Murray. He's gotta bloody win some time, especially if he plays Ferrer in a final he'll win in 5 minutes barring an epic choke. C'arn Novak.

Also has anyone heard about the Errani and her doctor business? Seems a bit suspicious to me, but alas, tennis does not want to keep the sport clean so that'll be it. Serena's "doctor" is better anyway....

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 US Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Back