2013 DRAFT discussion thread: Rookie Draft complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cautiously optimistic about Salem after researching abit.

Seems like he's a laser kick, but I just don't know where his ideal position is. We don't need another Morton/Jetta/Bennell type who can't find a role.

Think he has played a little all over the ground. I would think he would be used as a half back rotating through the midfield. Would be a beautiful kick coming off the half back line and hitting up the likes of Dawes, Hogan and Big Mitch.

I like him, he has good pace to break the lines and manages to use the ball even when under pressure. From his highlights it seems he doesn't mind going forward to kick a few aswell.

Every time someone talks up someone I hope we draft them

Aish then freeman , scharanberg then Salem

I just want someone decent

Taylor had an outstanding record at collingwood I can't think of any high picks they have wasted for years

Taylor had an outstanding record at collingwood I can't think of any high picks they have wasted for years

How long was he their recruiter? Hard to bugger up early picks when they haven't had many. Only three top-20 picks from 2007-2012. Two of them were last year.

They nailed 2008 when they got Sidebottom (11) and Beams (29). 05/06 were good early drafts for them too.

Scharenberg taked by Collingwood at 6!

Do Brisbane like Aish at 7? If not, he might be ours...

EDIT: Aish gone at 7, darn it. Brisbane better start planning a trade for him either back home or to Victoria in two years' time.

Welcome to the Dees Salem... Wanted Freeman, but....

image.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zak Jones gone at pick 15! Hopefully we can put to bed the angst over trading picks 22 and 23 now, never had a chance at him. Matt Crouch and/or Trent Dumont, however...

Crouch might join his brother at Adelaide.

Y U NO CHOOSE FREEMAN?

Nah whatever, as long as they develop Salem right, i'm happy. At least he has a unique name - no other Salem's in the league, no other Christian's on our list!

It's funny how once Zak Jones was called out it stuffed up everyone's lists, I thought he would've gone to Geelong for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back