Opinion 2013 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

PAFC
If you're trying to get through to our Membership team today, please be patient. We have a lot of #truebelievers buying membership today!
2/04/13 4:08 PM

Wouldn't "True Believers" already have their memberships?

Stop whining you little bitches, we have had a win and the club is coming from a long way back on field AND OFF so let's be a little patient.

Who gives a **** when they sign up as long as they do.

Don't think we'll get to 40K for 2013, it seems a little ambitious, particularly coming off 5 years of hell. Bandwagoners and fairweatherers will jump back on next year, after we've won the premiership. ;)

I heard the other day that while our actual numbers are tracking as equivalent to last year, the class of membership has risen sharply. Likely due to the AO ticketing system but this means we're pulling in more revenue from roughly the same number of members.

The membership number pissing contest is irrelevant to us, it's the revenue per member that I'd be tracking if I was CEO.

The membership number pissing contest is irrelevant to us, it's the revenue per member that I'd be tracking if I was CEO.

The membership number is not totally without relevance. It would add a little weight when shopping for sponsorship. Particularly if it is trending up as sponsors like to think that they are associating with a growing phenomenon. But I do agree revenue is more important than numbers.

Stop whining you little bitches, we have had a win and the club is coming from a long way back on field AND OFF so let's be a little patient.

Who gives a **** when they sign up as long as they do.
I hear you...but, it is kind of their fault that we are coming from so far back, just saying,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear you...but, it is kind of their fault that we are coming from so far back, just saying,

To be fair to all the whining bitches this is true...

And I had just got home from seeing The Beasts Of Bourbon followed by Iggy and the Stooges and I was ever so slightly inebriated. I can be a tad belligerent when I have had a schooner or three and a few overpriced cans of bourbon.

credit to the footy club

was down at PA the other day, popped into Alberton and even though i left my membership card at home, the bloke beleived me and let me buy my 2013 PAFC member merch

... I had just got home from seeing The Beasts Of Bourbon followed by Iggy and the Stooges and I was ever so slightly inebriated ...

Sydney show? How was it?

Sydney show? How was it?

Two great frontmen and two great bands.

The original Beasts line up was brilliant. Basically played the live album "Low Life" and chucked in some hits and a few rarities. Tex is Australia's best frontman bar none.

Iggy and the stooges were amazing. 3rd time I've seen them and I am astounded as to how Iggy keeps it up. The played everything you would expect except 1969. Sad to think we will never see them live again in the counry. Mike Watt on bass looked liked a ****ing lunatic and played accordingly.

Great night.

Two great frontmen and two great bands.

The original Beasts line up was brilliant. Basically played the live album "Low Life" and chucked in some hits and a few rarities. Tex is Australia's best frontman bar none.

Iggy and the stooges were amazing. 3rd time I've seen them and I am astounded as to how Iggy keeps it up. The played everything you would expect except 1969. Sad to think we will never see them live again in the counry. Mike Watt on bass looked liked a ****ing lunatic and played accordingly.

Great night.

Yeah I saw them here at the Thebby. Iggy looked like he needed an emergency hip operation. They played most stuff but was disappointed they didn't do TV Eye. Was a very enjoyable show though and got better (more crazy) as the night went on.

Yeah I saw them here at the Thebby. Iggy looked like he needed an emergency hip operation. They played most stuff but was disappointed they didn't do TV Eye. Was a very enjoyable show though and got better (more crazy) as the night went on.

We got TV Eye!!

That hip just has to be replaced....

How good is this. From the PAFC "The Membership Services team has been inundated with phone calls all week - which is fantastic! We've put on extra staff and we'll get back to every call we can today, but please be patient."

It's amazing what one strong showing will do. It will be very very interesting to see the numbers when all the dust settles from the massive amounts of calls. Can't help but think what would happen if we go 3-0 to start the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion 2013 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back