MONDAY, JANUARY 13 @ 8:40AM LIVE ON ESPN
(6)San Diego at (1) Denver

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA
The home teams to win all 4.

You posted the Bengals would destroy the Chargers. I would not under estimate them.
8-0 at home and averaged the second most points at home. Chargers should have lost to the KC seconds the week before.

I wouldn't be giving them too much credit. Bengals choked if you ask me.

My point is that they are going to have to bring something different to last time, because Peyton has a week to look at the tape now, so god help them if they try the same defense again.

8-0 at home and averaged the second most points at home. Chargers should have lost to the KC seconds the week before.

I wouldn't be giving them too much credit. Bengals choked if you ask me.

My point is that they are going to have to bring something different to last time, because Peyton has a week to look at the tape now, so god help them if they try the same defense again.

It's 1 all.

28-20 Dever
27-20 Chargers

I think you will win but this game could be close.

Saying anyone is a lock is a bit silly. I think Seattle are the closest things to one but I wouldnt count Brees out. Denver close too but San Diego are sneaky good. Big turn around from last year.

Seattle
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Denver

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 49ers I reckon matchup well against the Panthers.

If they stop the Panthers run game and are prepared to play a game of field position when that's all the D gives them, i.e. don't force it, they should win.

They've beaten us once in the last 2 years.

Is that your effort at a deflection because of how scared of Luck you are?

Last year was an imposter Rivers, and Norv Turner was involved. This year you have to face King Rivers, and tha gods McCoy and Whisenhunt. You're 1-1, but they are a far different team to the one you beat early in the year.

Last year was an imposter Rivers, and Norv Turner was involved. This year you have to face King Rivers, and tha gods McCoy and Whisenhunt. You're 1-1, but they are a far different team to the one you beat early in the year.
Oh cool so you get to choose the sample size when declaring Rivers had the wood on us.

Cool story

If both the Saints and and the Niners win does that mean we go back to candlestick for the NFC Championship game?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back