NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Remove this Banner Ad

PUT A FORK IN THEM. AFTER THAT HIGHLY IMPERATIVE DRIVE, THEY NEEDED TO MAKE PLAYS, TO SCORE POINTS, EVEN THAT 4TH DOWN CATCH ATTEMPT WAS PATHETIC....THEY'RE DONE.

Was thinking the exact same thing and Moore was scared to have a go at it and make the ball his. He was worried about getting crunched from the footsteps he could hear!!

What is wrong with Graham? Why even have him out there if they don't wanna throw it to him?

I've turned off the tv. The Saints aren't this shit, they're just throwing it away.

I guess now you can at least say you have watched a combined one whole game over the course of the playoffs now. ;)

Chism BUT STILL CAN'T ENTIRELY GIVE UP HOPE. IF THEY CAN JUST SCORE A ******* TD.

I want them to trust me!

I stupidly took this game over 44.5pts in a multi a few days ago and you can never tell what the weather is going to do!

I guess now you can at least say you have watched a combined one whole game over the course of the season now. ;)

EFA. ;)

When you give up FG's it usually comes back to bite you.

I'd say we'd have a chance at a comeback if we weren't effectively 3 scores down.

Other words you've been outplayed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back