NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Remove this Banner Ad

They're the Seahawks. Don't make me sick by shortening it. :p
I think Pess with that shortening of the nickname just led to me hating Seattle.

Don't expect a tight finish here I reckon the Seahawks will just keep extending the gap slowly.
LOOKS LIKE IT.

BUT AS ALWAYS, THE SAINTS WILL SCORE A TD, IT'LL BE 13-7, AND SUDDENLY MOMENTUM WILL SHIFT, GAME WILL TIGHTEN AGAIN.

EVEN IF SEAHAWKS JUMP OUT TO A 20-3 TYPE OF GAME AT THE HALF. SAINTS WILL SCORE NEXT (20-10) SUDDENLY A TWO-SCORE GAME.

I don't even care if it's Sean payton, but with this play calling, I'd fire whoever the **** is calling plays right now.

That 2nd down play was PERFECT for play action pass.
And on 3rd down, only a moron would run. Was screaming pass.
Then to go for it on 4th down? Sheesh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SAINTS SHOULD BE SELLING OUT ON THE RUN A LOT MORE.
They're not exploiting it with play action pass.
The playcaller is running the saints into the ground.

I don't even care if it's Sean payton, but with this play calling, I'd fire whoever the **** is calling plays right now.

How many games have New Orleans played in the rain this year? I know they should have a solid plan for it but if you haven't been able to play in it you're going to have execution issues.

People say "the cold" being an issue but for me New Orleans would far rather play in minus degrees and dry than warm and rain.

Well that was disappointing.

For the most part I reckon we're playing ok but the inability to make crucial plays is the difference between the how the two teams are playing. We're making mistakes, Seattle aren't,

I know people make a lot about how we handle the conditions but even with that we've done ok. Seattle plays these conditions perfectly. That's always going create separation when playing in weather like this.

As this season has progressed our O has gotton worse. Sproles & Graham have both struggled since being injured. I don't know if they're both carrying something but they've completely lost their early season mojo. Over recent years we've also lost speed on O. Seattle use the misdirection so well in large part due to their speed. We were good with this, now we rarely try it. PT being out has pretty much killed our screen passing & play action.

The other area Seattle have a clear speed difference is in their LB's. Playing zone with so much speed in these conditions helps take away the passing game. With Brees also so out of form (for him) it's making it painful to watch. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back