NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Just seems like a flog of a bloke to me.

Not seems, is. No class.

Bit of a media whore too. Just don't hit him too hard, cos he'll cry about it when interviewed after the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think the issue with bandwagoner's would be such a spotlight if it weren't for the ones who talk s**t, they ruin things. I mean honestly how the hell could anyone here know they hate pats fans more, if they haven't lived there and spent time around real living pats fans? Its the perception and what they see on the internet or some jackass named "Charlie from Charlestown ked" on tv. You telling me "Vini from frign Jersey, guy"? would be any different? or Mike from Phili frikn cheese steak? Pats fans get to be arrogant if they choose but I suspect they wont be here when we are pissing and moaning about the good old days.

The team hate is different and that is normal, Id hate us too.

The Patriots board on Reddit has a "wall of shame" that shames the supporters who are loud mouth jerks.

All supporter based have good blokes and turds. 5 Super Bowl appearances is conducive to mass turds though unfortunately.

You gotta stop worrying about kids on reddit blacky, thankfully I dont have time for reddit
I've never been there, I actually just read someone mention it on the Broncos Board.

One of their fans came to apologise for his fellow fans in advance, win or lose.

He freely admitted that their situation has garnered a lot of bandwagon support

Would much rather the Broncos than the Pats.

Pats would be like Collingwood winning the flag, disgusting :thumbsdown:

Huh? Pats=Collingwood? Umm... no.

If anything, Niners are closer to Collingwood. But even that's not really a good comparison.

Collingwood is defo Cowboys.

Pats might be 90s North. (Once Brady retires)

Successful teams attract dickheads because they want to associate themselves with a winner. They're not true fans and as soon as the team slides they move on. Doesn't stop them bragging about how great their "team" is whilst they're doing well and generally making arsehats out of themselves, ****ing up the reputation f the true fans in the process
Will only have a limited knowledge of the teams history as well. In Australia it's particularly prevalent in popular overseas sports like the premier league, nba, nfl etc

Can I just say this... WTF would you play the national anthem like that guy did with a Friggen trumpet? My ears are still ringing after that that was woeful...no need to play it as high as you can directly into the microphone...

Completely disagree. With the amount of singers who butcher the national anthem these days in the US, I thought it was really refreshing to hear it played with an instrument instead. I also thought it was a super rendition, and hopefully more teams go down this path with quality musicians rather than B- or C-list singers.

Pats would be like Collingwood winning the flag, disgusting :thumbsdown:
If I had to choose between the two, I'd rather the Pies get 17.

i like the Pats,
Ewww...Yuk!

fans are flogs though
They're not genuine, though.

Plus the immense amount of bandwagoners that come with the 3 Rings/5 bowls
With the possible exception of someone who goes for the Celtics and/or Red Sox, there is nothing vaguely interesting about that team, aside from the winning, for someone who isn't from the area, to support them.

What's your problem with North?

Huh? Pats=Collingwood? Umm... no.

If anything, Niners are closer to Collingwood. But even that's not really a good comparison.

Collingwood is defo Cowboys.

How are the Niners similar to Collingwood? Half of the Niner fans at home games cheer when the Niners are on offense and then quieten down for the opposition's offense. The team has even resorted to sending letters, explaining the concept of when to be noisy and when to be quiet. I believe they also display it on the screen at he ground..

Collingwood fans are passionate and know the game well. At least, that is my perspective from here in Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back