2013 Player X v Player Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duffield v Heppell v Gibbs v Hibberd v Hanley

Have one more spot for a premo Defender, prior to the Collingwood v Brisbane game I would have gone Hanley, but he looked terrible with a tag. I can't see teams not doing that every week to him now. Heppell just consistently gets that 90-100 every week with the occasional 120-130, he is the one I am leaning towards atm. Gibbs is a star and would probably be a good option as well, Duffield appears to be very popular on here atm, I just don't think he is that great. Hibberd, well he is okay, I don't rate him higher than the other 4 though.

Have one more spot for a premo Defender, prior to the Collingwood v Brisbane game I would have gone Hanley, but he looked terrible with a tag. I can't see teams not doing that every week to him now. Heppell just consistently gets that 90-100 every week with the occasional 120-130, he is the one I am leaning towards atm. Gibbs is a star and would probably be a good option as well, Duffield appears to be very popular on here atm, I just don't think he is that great. Hibberd, well he is okay, I don't rate him higher than the other 4 though.
Definitely Gibbs or Heppel
I'm asking myself the same thing after rnd13
I love gibbsy but I'm leaning towards Hepp at the moment

Heppell easily. Would place the rest in this order:

Gibbs
Hibberd (I rate him very highly as a player)
Hanley
Duffield

Heppell easily. Would place the rest in this order:

Gibbs
Hibberd (I rate him very highly as a player)
Hanley
Duffield
I am going with Hepps, agree with you. Well almost... I don't rate hibberd as high as you. Hanley though I am really unsure about, he was in stellar form until one terrible week and everyone has jumped off. I know it is risky as teams might use the same tactic and hard tag him, but I think he will bounce back. That being said only got room for 1 more and Hepps gets the gig.

I am going with Hepps, agree with you. Well almost... I don't rate hibberd as high as you. Hanley though I am really unsure about, he was in stellar form until one terrible week and everyone has jumped off. I know it is risky as teams might use the same tactic and hard tag him, but I think he will bounce back. That being said only got room for 1 more and Hepps gets the gig.
Wait till Rich comes back in. Hanley will be cheap as chips hopefully, and consistent high scores should return.
Will be upgrading Goodes for Heppell and Scotland to Gibbs after the bye. Then have to assess Ellis and Hartlett.

Wait till Rich comes back in. Hanley will be cheap as chips hopefully, and consistent high scores should return.
Will be upgrading Goodes for Heppell and Scotland to Gibbs after the bye. Then have to assess Ellis and Hartlett.
I can't wait to get rid of Scotland. I was so close to getting Hibberd instead of him when Gibbs got injured, kicking myself.

Luenberger or Maric on the field this week?

Nicholls has already taken one place in the rucks this week.

Honestly can't split Cotchin/Deledio/Redden/Fyfe... they all have their positives and negatives! HALP.

Honestly can't split Cotchin/Deledio/Redden/Fyfe... they all have their positives and negatives! HALP.
Cotchin probably has the highest ceiling and hasn't been right since early on. Deledio and Fyfe are too prone to heavy tags. Redden plays with crazy Voss and Brisbane aren't looking good this year. Cotchin for me

Cotchin seems the most obvious, doesn't he? But his knee has really restricted him - only averaging 81 or so over the last month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Conca back will that limit Jacksons output. Has been putting up big numbers with Conca out.

Definitely between Fyfe and Cotchin for me. Cotchin for his higher ceiling and easy fixture. Plus, who knows? That week off may of been just the rest he needed to come out firing.

Question of my own. Lewis or Rockliff? One kills crap sides, the other has an injury cloud.

Definitely between Fyfe and Cotchin for me. Cotchin for his higher ceiling and easy fixture. Plus, who knows? That week off may of been just the rest he needed to come out firing.

Question of my own. Lewis or Rockliff? One kills crap sides, the other has an injury cloud.
Rockliff has a higher ceiling. Lewis has great consistency. Both close but Rockliff by a hair for me

My midfield is. Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Watson, Stanton, Jack, Barlow and Omeara.

Obviously Omeara is the odd one out. Who do you think I should trade in for Omeara?

T Mitchell will be a good M8 for a while

Tom mitchell Will earn you absolute buckets.

Yeah I know, I'm heading in this week with 17 players (2 injury clouds) to bring it home strong.

Currently I have:
Back: Goddard, Burgoyne, Birchall, Ibbotson, Goodes, Vlastuin (Staker, Thurlow)
Mid: Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Watson, Stanton, JPK, Cotchin, Mitchell (Hutchings, Martin)
Rucks: Leuenberger, Kruezer (Blicavs, Nicholls)
Forwards: Martin, Cloke, Cox, Rockliff, Johnson, JJK (Maccafer, Rowe)
After Rampe to Mitchell, Dixon to Ibbotson

Why not get Tom Mitchell for 4 weeks then if he slows down trade for cornes making yourself 200k+?
That's the plan I'll put Heppell or Gibbs in to get some DPP cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back