2013 Player X v Player Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd get rid of Hartlett. He could very well get his be of 115 but he could also score 30. Terlich was on a role untill he played Geelong. I'm getting rid of Grimes for Terlich this round but I don't have anyone else but Staker to trade out. He's gone next week.

I am concerned that, with Grimes now fit and firing and Viney to come back this week, Terlich will not have as much opportunity to push up into the midfield and run/carry.

The reality is that it really only boils down to who will score most / lose least $ this week as I'll be moving the other on next week.

Trading out Buddy and deciding on N Riewolt or Bartel.. also upgrading Vlaustin and deciding on H Shaw or T McKenzie.

Trading out Buddy and deciding on N Riewolt or Bartel.. also upgrading Vlaustin and deciding on H Shaw or T McKenzie.

Bartel/Roo a fifty-fifty I reckon. Similar scoring ability, but Roo is a bit more consistent. Bartel a strong chance to be rested. Roo's dodgy knee does tend to flare up a bit and, although he has had a rest already, I wouldn't rule out another before season's end, particularly with the Saints not pushing for finals.

I would take Shaw over McKenzie, Shaw has an easy run coming up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tough decisions to be made

Forwards - Cloke v Riewoldt v Stokes
Defenders - Enright v Ibbotson v Malceski

One of each
Kgo

Have goddard heppell hanley gibbs shaw terlich goodes clisby. Trading goodes out. Question is for mckenzie or hibberd? Liked hibberd early but didnt get him because of the bye rounds but has sort of dropped off as late. Thoughts?

What to do with that little campaigner Bartel?

What do you guys reckon about fielding Kreuzer, Nicholls in the ruck with Cox taking over Bartel's spot in the forwardline? Giving me a starting six of:

JJK, Cloke, SJ, Rockliff, Martin, Cox

Weary about how Jimmy will go against the Saints where as Cox should dominate resting forward against the dogs.

What to do with that little silly Bartel?

What do you guys reckon about fielding Kreuzer, Nicholls in the ruck with Cox taking over Bartel's spot in the forwardline? Giving me a starting six of:

Weary about how Jimmy will go against the Saints where as Cox should dominate resting forward against the dogs.

Do it. Hang on to Bartel, no reason to expect he won't get back to good DT scores after the enforced rest.

What to do with that little silly Bartel?

NN shouldn't play this week, he is stuff. Cox will likely be head to head with Minson whom is a good ruckman so Cox wont be getting lots of points from hitouts. Will likely get lots of mark-kicks though.

SJ is captain material for mine this week.

Cox or Nicholls ? Weird question given cox is elite and can pump out a 140 randomly.

I ask because cox is only avg 60 odd over the last 3 and Nicholls is avg around the 80-90 or so mark.

Next week I will be down grading cox to gather over 250k and using Nicholls as my second ruck to Kruezer. Then I can start upgrading my premos to the elite premos.

My opponent this week has cox in the ruck, should I play it safe and go with cox this week that I have him? Or go head to head with my opponent?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back