Mega Thread 2013 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance some of the newbies will be training tomorrow?

Well Howson and Taberner were at the club today for interviews. But Taberner will have to fly back home to start the re-location process at some point. Hannath won't be there tomorrow but maybe Howson will.

Liked this bit in the article :thumbsu:
"Lyon said his group's running times and skinfold measurements were a month ahead of where they were this time last year"

So does that mean our run to the finals will start a month earlier than last year :)

So does that mean our run to the finals will start a month earlier than last year :)
We aren't starting from scratch. There is no reason we can't just pick up where we left off. We have dropped a few players that didn't buy in so the coaches should get the message across to te playing group easily and the group should be training even better with Kirky's aura present.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liked this bit in the article :thumbsu:
"Lyon said his group's running times and skinfold measurements were a month ahead of where they were this time last year"

Good news. He said only six players ran PB's at the 3km time trial a while back. Obviously because last year the boys were so out of shape.

Which one?

The first one which the bulk of the players completed. Not the new recruits. Hopefully a few of the players from the second block eg De Boer, Melligton etc ran PB's also.

The best part of the article was this:

Fremantle is nearing the end of its pre-Christmas block of training, with close to 40 players in full training and a rehab group that, aside from captain Matthew Pavlich (back), is in full running drills.

I would love to know what is wrong with Hilly though.

Pictures are up on the Freo Facebook page. Crozier has his shoulder strapped after the injury on Monday, but he is running. Howson and Taberner are still there.

17750_10151199790169317_1706097780_n.jpg

he had shoulder surgery after the season, if that answers it.

I did know that. Just curious how that would prevent him from running a time trial considering the strapping has been off for a while now. I mentioned on Monday that he had heavy/large strapping behind his left knee.

I did know that. Just curious how that would prevent him from running a time trial considering the strapping has been off for a while now. I mentioned on Monday that he had heavy/large strapping behind his left knee.
ah, right. i thought you might have meant with training in general but i didn't know he hadn't run his 3K. the article with ross did say everyone in the rehab group bar pav was running, so may be OK.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2013 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back