Teams 2013 Rate my Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh would like to swap kennedy for a similarly priced FWD whose good value for money but can't think of anyone atm any ideas?

Yep, the most obvious one. You'll need to research yourself though. I'm not giving out any specific player tips at this point of the pre-season.

Yep, the most obvious one. You'll need to research yourself though. I'm not giving out any specific player tips at this point of the pre-season.

try hitchcock from port - almost certain to get a game at Port (jesus who isnt) and he's cheap (for obvious reasons):)

Hello

Comments / Suggestions:

Backs: B Goddardm B, Gibbs, D Heppell, J Harbrow, N. Vlastuin & B. Goodes (L. Stevenson & D Terlich)

Mids: G Abblett, B Deledio, P Dangerfield, S Selwood, N Fyfe, B Moloney, O Wines, J O'Meara (N Kommer & J Viney)

Rucks: M Kreuzer, M Leuenberger (D Currie & L McBean)

Forwards: L Franklin, D Cox, J Bartel, D Zorko, P Karnezis & B McCaffer (S Kerridge & T Lee).

Struggled with subs for forwards that will play. Any suggestions?
Team will depend if Leuy is fit.

Thanks

Hello

Comments / Suggestions:

Backs: B Goddardm B, Gibbs, D Heppell, J Harbrow, N. Vlastuin & B. Goodes (L. Stevenson & D Terlich)

Mids: G Abblett, B Deledio, P Dangerfield, S Selwood, N Fyfe, B Moloney, O Wines, J O'Meara (N Kommer & J Viney)

Rucks: M Kreuzer, M Leuenberger (D Currie & L McBean)

Forwards: L Franklin, D Cox, J Bartel, D Zorko, P Karnezis & B McCaffer (S Kerridge & T Lee).

Struggled with subs for forwards that will play. Any suggestions?
Team will depend if Leuy is fit.

Thanks
Looks like a pretty good team to me. Good points of difference in the middle with Deledio and S.Selwood who could both be top mids by the end of the year. I'm not sold on Harbrow personally, but you could do worse. (Haven't looked at his price tbh). I was struggling with the FWD rookies too, so freed up some room to make Macaffer the 7th forward. After that, most are going for Neade, Rowe or Lee by the looks.

Any Thoughts??
anyone....lol

Carbon copy of 90% of the other teams on this thread...Other than Boyd @ M3 who is somewhat unique this year but still one of the best in the biz. Safe pick to be one of the top few scorers again. Redden, quality upper end POD @ M5 & Hawkins @ F4 who is pretty risky priced at 410K. Don't know how much money you have left over, but there are quite a few better options than Hawkins to consider for DT at least.

Ok, getting to the stage where I'm finding it hard to sleep. 3rd season of DT.
Def: Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Vlastuin, Pittard, Goodes, (Stevenson, Terlich)
Mids: Swan, Ablett, Boyd, Pendlebury, McVeigh, Wines, Crouch, O’meara (K Mitchell, Viney)
Rucks: Cox, Longer (Currie, Witts)
Fwds: Franklin, Bartel, Zorko, Rockliff, Karnezis, Macaffer (Rowe, Neade)

McV in for the first 2 at least due to paying GC and GWS. May go to Fife after if he is playing well. Longer in for the Burg till he is up and running.

Give it to me.

If I played you head to head we would only have 4 players different.

I have: Hibberd to your Heppel
Watson to your McVeigh
Maric to your Longer
Watts to your Franklin

Any Thoughts??
anyone....lol
I don't know about Colqhuon getting early games, although he has shown plenty this pre-season I don't think we'll see him until towards the end of the season. Stevenson is a much safer bet from Port.

backs : standard goddard gibbs hepell goodes vlaustuin pittard
mids ablett cotching okeefe easy first couple rounds, fye, jack steven , omeara , mitchell , wines
rucks cox one of longer currie blicavs
fwds franklin , bartel , zorko, taylor walker, robinson, karnezisis

any good ????

ALRIGHT WHOLE TEAM PRETTY MUCH LOCKED IN DEPENDING WHO GET PICKED TO PLAY ROUND 1
BUT CAN'T DECIDE OUT OF DUSTY MARTIN OR MATTHEW WRIGHT ! WHO SHOULD I CHOOSE AND WHY!!????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone just copy the dream team cheat sheet or the last years winners starting team, thats what im doing. Should make the game really fun having the same side as everyone, even my uniques who i had before the NAB are now not that unique due to freako and all the baby food on a platter this game has now become.

Everyone just copy the dream team cheat sheet or the last years winners starting team, thats what im doing. Should make the game really fun having the same side as everyone, even my uniques who i had before the NAB are now not that unique due to freako and all the baby food on a platter this game has now become.
The cheat sheets are to help people like you.

KA I reckon just take a break from the board for a week haha, I can see your head exploding as we speak.

No good ranting and raving all week.

mate you are dreaming

Looking forward to your cameos in the vent thread this year. :thumbsu:

The cheat sheets are to help people like you.
I've been having a read through their website. There's nothing there that you couldn't readily find on the internet with a simple search. Hell, even SuperFooty and the AFL website have them covered for content.

Nothing substitutes personal research. If people are willing to put their faith in the work and word of others who haven't shown an expert analysis then good luck to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams 2013 Rate my Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back