Teams 2013 Rate my SuperCoach Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUPERCOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCHHH..

Backs: Goddard, Atley, Hartlett, Birchall, Osborne (GCS), Goodes. (Staker, Colquhoun)

Mids: Yablett, L.Ball, Wines, Pendlebury, J.Selwood, O'Meara, Viney, Crouch. (Menzel, Dwyer)

Rucks: Sandilands, Luennburger (Currie, Rowe)

Forwards: Cox, Franklin, Pavlich, Rockliff, LeCras, Harper (Lee, Stringer)

im gonna try not F with my tream too much otherwise ill end up going insane like last year. a couple rookies will be changed, pretty happy to take a punt on a couple mid-pricers this year as if things dont work out i have 30 trades!!

Def: Goddard, Gibbs, Birchall, Hurn, Goodes, Staker (Pittard, Docherty)
Mid: Ablett, Pendlebury, Cotchin, Fyfe, Wines, Crouch, O'Meara, Hrovat (Viney, Colquhoun)
Ruc: Natanui, Daw (Grundy, McBean)
Fwd: Franklin, Cox, Pavlich, Rockliff, Goodes, Macaffer (Lee, Simpson)

62.6k left.

HUrn, there's a guy that can be up and down. Worth a punt I suppose, I'm going really similar defensive line to me otherwise. Pushing it there with the rucks a bit, you reckon Daw/Grundy will get a lot of early games plus Naitinui is unlikely to play the first few rounds. A.Goodes, interesting choice personally I reckon he's on the way down but each to their own. You could probably afford to downgrade Goodes to a rookie and upgrade Wines to a premium mid.

b B.Goddard, B.Waters, B.Gibbs, P.Duffield, B.Staker, J.Pittard, | S.Docherty, B.Goodes.
m D.Swan, J.Watson, T.Cotchin, D.Zorko, O.Wines, J.O'Meara, B.Crouch, J.Viney, | B.Colquhoun, N.Hrovat.
r D.Cox, M.Burger, | B.Grundy, S.Rowe.
f L.Franklin, N.Naitanui, M.Pavlich, T.Walker, J.Kennedy (wce), J.Stringer, | T.Lee, S.Kerridge.

$5.4k left.

Get rid of Naitanui, probably wont make it to round 1 and even if he does, would have hardly had much of a preseaon. Also not sure about Zorko in the mids, I don't think dpp should supplant getting a better candidate in that particular position. Decent team nevertheless, could be a bit top heavy in the forwards, if you're going with Zorko perhaps replace Naitanui for him and get a Marc Murphy or Selwood in the mids.

Also not sure of the no-Ablett strategy is a good one, it has burnt many in the past. Also Rockliff is a gimme for the forwards, perhaps look to him instead of Pavlich or Walker.

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, P. Duffield, G. Broughton, N. Bock, B. Staker (S. Docherty, S. Colquhoun)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, S. Pendlebury, J. Watson, A. Gaff, L. Ball, A. Embley, O. Wines, B. Crouch (J. O'Meara, J. Viney)
RUC: T. Goldstein, M. Leuenberger (S. Rowe, D. Currie)
FWD: P. Ryder, J. Roughead, T. Walker, T. Rockliff, J. Daniher, B. Macaffer (S. Kerridge, T. Lee)
CASH LEFT: $10,300

Screen Shot 2013-02-01 at 6.29.43 PM.png

thoughts plox.
not usually one for mid-pricers, but for some reason a few appeal to me this year.
pretty happy with most of it, but will keep an eye out on nab cup form for rookies and guys like monfries, staker, bock and berger.

Defenders: Reilly, Hartlett, Hanley, Newman, Van Unen, Colquhoun (Terlich,Prudden)
Midfielders: Ablett, Cotchin, Watson, Ball, Swan, Sloane, Mitchell, O'Meara (Crouch, Viney)
Rucks: Leuenberger, Goldstein (Daw, Grundy)
Forwards:Cox, Roughead, Rockliff, Hurley, Staker, Maccaffer (Kerridge, Lee)

Very rough team, first attempt. Thoughts/ advice are much appreciated :D

1VJTz.png

I'm not sure about Embley, whether to get a rookie instead.

I'm not great at supercoach so any feedback would be greatly appreciated, was a bit iffy on some selections (mainly Varcoe) and no doubt this team will completely change by rd 1

Defenders: Goddard, Gibbs, Birchall, Hartlett, Hanley, Terlich (Docherty, Colquhon)

Midfielders: Pendlebury, Dangerfield, Selwood, Cotchin, Fyfe, Crouch, O'Meara, Viney (Mitchell, Hrovat)

Rucks: McEvoy, Luenberger (Grundy, Gorringe)

Forwards: Franklin, Rockliff, Breust, Staker, Varcoe, Menzel (Lee, Membery)

$5,500 left over

hoping someone will help me out. :)

d: goddard, birchall, d.pearce, heppell, yarran, staker (docherty, terlich)
m: swan, kennedy, thompson, judd, barlow, k,mitchell, kerridge, o'meara (hrovet, viney)
r: jacobs, luenberger (grundy, currie)
f: rockliff, johnson, lewis, cloke, r.gray, t.menzel (lee, dick)

i have 27,600 leftover.

- robbie gray? is he worth the $301.800 tag?
- do people expect brad dick to get a look in at west coast?
- any changes i could make? big or small.

HUrn, there's a guy that can be up and down. Worth a punt I suppose, I'm going really similar defensive line to me otherwise. Pushing it there with the rucks a bit, you reckon Daw/Grundy will get a lot of early games plus Naitinui is unlikely to play the first few rounds. A.Goodes, interesting choice personally I reckon he's on the way down but each to their own. You could probably afford to downgrade Goodes to a rookie and upgrade Wines to a premium mid.
Cheers mate. Basically only have Goodes purely on the fact my team name is chosen around having both Goodes's. Probably not the best idea. So unless I can think of another witty name I prepare to die by sword.

I really like Hurn as he can score really well off very little possies but as you said his a bit up and down so I'm hoping he can be more up then down, his likely to be my D5/6 come end of year.

Didn't know that about Nic Nat so he will be gone, my rucks are basically that so I can switch Cox from Fwd/Ruc. As McBean is DPP. Nic Nat is looking like a mid year upgrade target.

m: swan, kennedy, thompson, judd, barlow, k,mitchell, kerridge, o'meara (hrovet, viney)

i have 27,600 leftover.

barring injury to all of nickoski, lecras, hill and hams. its ulikely dick will be in the eagles 22 come round 1.
byrnes a much safer pick than gray

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have 27,600 leftover.

Get rid of Gray, he won't be in for round 1 and once he's back he'll take a while to get going.
A lot of competition for Dick. Hill played great last year and LeCras and Nicoski are coming back from injury. I'd look elsewhere.

i have 27,600 leftover.

Robbie Gray: No, he's injured and probably wont even be readly round 1, ask Port supporters to confirm.
Dick: Not sure, probably not.
D.Pearce is quite an interesting one, ballsy indeed, personally wouldn't take the risk. Also not sure about Barlow, hasn't been the same player since the leg break, at almost the same price you could go for Mundy who potentially is elite.

Would go Marc Murphy over Judd.

There are a plethora of backline rookies this season, you should be thinking of starting with at least two and perhaps move staker to the fwds. Also, Gibbs is slated more midfield time this season, this should see him finish in the top 2 backmen this season.

Jacobs is incredibly durable but isn't as mobile as the other ruckmen at his price range who get more of the ball, regardless, a nice unique pick.

also, what are people thinking about lecras?

i made some changes and that allowed me to swap barlow to swallow. i'm actually liking what judd might bring to the table this season.

jacobs is my boy <3

also, what are people thinking about lecras?

i made some changes and that allowed me to swap barlow to swallow. i'm actually liking what judd might bring to the table this season.

jacobs is my boy <3

i personally like lacras as a cheap option and may play though the middle on all reports... hopefully resulting in big big scores! ill be keeping a keen eye on him in the nab cup

my team i just got together before as a first go will probs change about 50 times till round one is:

BACKS: Goddard, Gibbs, Yarran, Bock, Osborne, van unen (vlastuim, colquhoun)

MIDS: Ablett, Watson, J.sellwood, Cotchin, moloney, Wines, Viney, Crouch, (omera, mitchell (port))

RUCKS: Cox, Jacobs (Grundy, Corrie)

FORWADS: Buddy, Roughead, Rockliff, Lacras, Mayes, T.menzal (Staker, Lee)

any thoughts much appreciated!!

SuperCoachteam4_zpsa6b4e028.png

On paper it looks good and what do you think of me having five ultra-premo's (Gaz, Swan, JPK, Cotch) and Kennedy and LeCras together.

Jacobs or Ryder as #1 ruck?
Thoughts on all rookies

SuperCoachteam4_zpsa6b4e028.png

On paper it looks good and what do you think of me having five ultra-premo's (Gaz, Swan, JPK, Cotch) and Kennedy and LeCras together.

Jacobs or Ryder as #1 ruck?
Thoughts on all rookies

Whitfield is far too expensive and may get rested at times.
Ball has never averaged over 100 and he's coming off a knee reco, I'd steer clear unless he dominates in the NAB Cup.
Ryder adds versatility as a MPP, would make it possible to interchange with Cox. However he'll most likely spend more time forward as Bellchambers looks likely to take over the#1 ruck position.

Hey guys, thoughts on my team?

Backs: Goddard, Waters, Gibbs, Burguoyne, Goodes, Pittard, Docherty, Colquhoun
Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Watson, Cotchin, Fyfe, Wines, Crouch, O'Meara, Hrovat, Viney
Rucks: McIntosh, Leuenberger, Currie, Witts
Forwards: Franklin, Pavlich, Zorko, Kennedy, T Menzel, Macaffer, Staker, Lee
99,900k left in the bank

Would appreciate some feedback :) Especially on McIntosh who no one seems to have considered looking at the teams. A gun ruck who will be number one for Geelong.

Hey boys, thoughts on my team?
Backs: Goddard, Waters, Gibbs, Burguoyne, Goodes, Pittard, Docherty, Colquhoun
Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Watson, Cotchin, Fyfe, O`Rourke, Wines, O'Meara, Hrovat, Viney
Rucks: McIntosh, Leuenberger, Currie, Witts
Forwards: Franklin, Pavlich, Zorko, Kennedy, T Menzel, Macaffer, Staker, Lee

Would appreciate some feedback :) Especially on McIntosh who no one seems to have considered looking at the teams. A gun ruck who will be number one for Geelong.

Nice list, similar to the way I've chosen. I too am banking it on Zorko gunning it again this season ~110 average. McIntosh is capable of scoring well, just a little too pricy for me. Can't comment on O'Rourke, was there an inside tip i've missed, 194,500 is pretty steep for a rookie. S.Kerridge (mid/fwd) would be a good replacement.

Nice list, similar to the way I've chosen. I too am banking it on Zorko gunning it again this season ~110 average. McIntosh is capable of scoring well, just a little too pricy for me. Can't comment on O'Rourke, was there an inside tip i've missed, 194,500 is pretty steep for a rookie. S.Kerridge (mid/fwd) would be a good replacement.
O`Rourke was actually a mistake, had him confused with O`Meara :p Swapped him out for Crouch (as seen in my edited post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back