Teams 2013 Rate my SuperCoach Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
my second try opinions please :)

Keep any eye on Varcoe and Bock over the pre-season. Two players coming back from major injuries on the same line is always going to be risky. Ben Kennedy isn't likely to get game time early on. With all the cheapies it's going to be speculation until we see some form in the NAB Cup, so no harm him sitting as a place holder.

after already chopping and changing for the past 24hrs, the first complete team ive put down:

Goddard Gibbs Suckling Broughton Goodes Staker Vlastuin Docherty

Ablett Pendlebury Swan Cotchin Fyfe Embley B. Hill Crouch O'Meara Viney

Jacobs Leuenberger Gorringe Currie

Franklin Rockliff Cloke Kennedy Stringer Macaffer Simpson Lee

Personally i think Suckling in the backline is a POD as Lake will free up the hawks defenders, i couldve had birchall but using a little less on suckling is a win.
The forward line is the weak link obviously with only three premiums and thats including Cloke in the count but for that price had to include aswell as kennedy who will be a keeper

I think I'm taking a bit of a risk with Bennell in the midfield for that price, but he is GC's second best player.
I know I have a weak backline, but as long as they score I'll be happy, rather have a strong mid and ruck combo.
Not sure on forwards yet, still plenty of time for change though.

PM's or replies would be appreciated :)

Attachments

• coach1.jpg
    coach1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 54
I think I'm taking a bit of a risk with Bennell in the midfield for that price, but he is GC's second best player.
I know I have a weak backline, but as long as they score I'll be happy, rather have a strong mid and ruck combo.
Not sure on forwards yet, still plenty of time for change though.

PM's or replies would be appreciated :)

for me theres question marks over both Hale in the ruck and Sewell in the mid. Sewell gets the tag role alot of time and doesnt tend to gain massive numbers, spend a little more and get Redden or theres Zorko or Lewis whos less but you get the DPP option.

for me theres question marks over both Hale in the ruck and Sewell in the mid. Sewell gets the tag role alot of time and doesnt tend to gain massive numbers, spend a little more and get Redden or theres Zorko or Lewis whos less but you get the DPP option.

Yeah you're probably right. I changed hale at the last minute from Roughead (Haw), I should change back.
Also not sold on ball either, might trade him out for seedsman, although he might struggle for a game now with ball back in the side.

Current team I'm running with, thoughts? 40K left.

screenshot20130202at112.png

Current team I'm running with, thoughts? 40K left.

screenshot20130202at112.png

Good looking side there. Would find space to move either Broughton or Staker to defence however to utilise DPP with the two.

Not so much a RMT question here but what would be wiser to do with my mids? load up on premiums and have a weakish defence and forward line or load up on rookie mids and stack the other lines?

Is it just me whos worried about first year players? Sure they will go up in price, but who says they're going to play rd 1? After a bit of shuffling, I only have 1 first year starting, in Kane Mitchell. I'm more for giving players at a new club a go, seeing as they already have experience.

Attachments

• coach2.jpg
    coach2.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 54
Goddard, Waters, Hanley, Fisher, Staker, B. Goodes (Terlich, Colquhoun)

Ablett, Cotchin, Murphy, Mitchell, Mundy, Ball, Crouch, J.O'Meara (Hrovat, Viney)

Goldstein, Leuenberger (Daw, Grundy)

Franklin, Cox, Rioli, Broughton, Macaffer, T. Lee (Murdoch, Kerridge)

My main worry is that I have none of the big three Collingwood players (Swan, Pendles, Beams). What could I do to improve?

Is it just me whos worried about first year players? Sure they will go up in price, but who says they're going to play rd 1? After a bit of shuffling, I only have 1 first year starting, in Kane Mitchell. I'm more for giving players at a new club a go, seeing as they already have experience.

Higher risk - higher reward. If you're aiming to make a team of difference, apart from rucks, then this team is good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, Premiums are in bold.

Defence
Goddard
Hartlett
Broughton
Pedersen
Pittard
B Goodes
Terlich
Docherty

Midfield
Ablett
Pendlebury
Watson
Cotchin
Ball
Wines
Viney
O'Meara
Crouch
M. Jones

Ruck
Cox
Mcintosh
Daw
Grundy

Forward
Franklin
Pavlich
Roughead
LeCras
J. Kennedy (WCE)
Staker
Lee
Membrey

$53,500 left over

Backs
Goddard
Gibbs
Suckling
Broughton
Murphy (GCS)
Vlastuin
---
Docherty
Colquhoun

Mids
Ablett
Watson
Kennedy (SYD)
Rockliff
Fyfe
Martin
Hill (HAW)
O'Meara
---
Crouch
Viney

Rucks
Goldstein
Leuenberger
---
Witts
Daw

Forwards
Franklin
Bruest
LeCras
Kennedy (SYD)
Stringer
Staker
---
Macaffer
Lee

41k left over.

okay, here's my first 10 minute effort with $101,500 left over. i've pretty much just parroted the consensus, lol. will be paying a lot of attention in the nab cup...

def: b. goddard / b. gibbs / g. birchall / g. broughton / b. goodes / s. docherty / d. terlich / s. colquhoun
mid: g. ablett / s. pendlebury / j. watson / t. cotchin / t. varcoe / o. wines / j. o'meara / t. mitchell / b. crouch / j. viney
ruc: d. cox / m. leuenberger / j. witts / d. currie
fwd: l. franklin / t. walker / d. zorko / t. rockliff / j. daniher / b. macaffer / b. staker / t. lee

Viney is a near-guaranteed start Rd1, Wines too, probably Hrovat as well.

Goddard, Waters, Hanley, Fisher, Staker, B. Goodes (Terlich, Colquhoun)

Ablett, Cotchin, Murphy, Mitchell, Mundy, Ball, Crouch, J.O'Meara (Hrovat, Viney)

Goldstein, Leuenberger (Daw, Grundy)

Franklin, Cox, Rioli, Broughton, Macaffer, T. Lee (Murdoch, Kerridge)

My main worry is that I have none of the big three Collingwood players (Swan, Pendles, Beams). What could I do to improve?

Get rid of Rioli, upgrade Mitchell to Pendles.

2wnss2u.png

I have $100,000 in salary left. I'd like to get a reason for any changes suggested, thanks in advance.

2wnss2u.png

I have $100,000 in salary left. I'd like to get a reason for any changes suggested, thanks in advance.

Morris is coming back from a major leg break and has never been a good scorer. Rivers is a waste of money for a player who will average 70. Taking massive risks in the forward line with 3 players coming back from injury and another who hasn't played a great deal of footy in the last 3 years. Team needs an overhaul.

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Broughton, Goodes, Colquhoun (Docherty,Terlich)
MID: Ablett, J. Kennedy, Cotchin, Swallow, Monfries, Caddy, O.Meara, Viney (Crouch, Hrovat)
RUC: Cox, Leuenberger (Gawn, Currie)
FWD: Franklin, Zorko, Goodes, LeCras, Varcoe, Macaffer (Kerridge, Lee)

$56,500 left. Work in progress. Thoughts? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back