Teams 2013 Rate my SuperCoach Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, made some changes, now I can't decide which team is better. Which one do you think is better?

Team 1:
Backs: B Goddard, B Gibbs, G Birchall, M Suckling, G Broughton, B Staker (D Terlich, S Colquhoun)
Mids: G Ablett, D Swan, S Pendlebury, D Beams, R Sloane, O Wines, B Crouch, J O'Meara (N Hrovat, J Viney)
Rucks: J Roughead, M Leuenberger (B Grundy, D Currie)
Forwards: L Franklin, J Schulz, M LeCras, J Kennedy, T Elton, B Macaffer (B Richmond, J Bourke)

Team 2:
Backs: B Goddard, G Broughton, C Yarran, B Gibbs, L Brown, S Docherty (T Clurey, S Colquhoun)
Mids: S Pendlebury, G Ablett, T Cotchin, M Murphy, J Selwood, B Crouch, J O'Meara, O Wines (J Viney, M Paparone)
Rucks: H McIntosh, M Leuenberger (M Daw, B Grundy)
Forwards: L Franklin, T Walker, T Hawkins, M Hurley, J Kennedy, B Staker (T Menzel, B Macaffer)

I think the strengths of Team 1 are the midfield and defense, whereas Team 2's are its midfield and forwardline. Please help :)

Ok guys could you please have a look over my first attempt for this year: go hard I appreciate all input!!

262qjxf.jpg

Ok guys could you please have a look over my first attempt for this year: go hard I appreciate all input!!

262qjxf.jpg

great looking team, all i can think of is that there and no dpp in the mids and you have 2 fwds down back and no backs up forward but other than that looking good

great looking team, all i can think of is that there and no dpp in the mids and you have 2 fwds down back and no backs up forward but other than that looking good

Thanks for the input, you're right I need to get a dpp in the middle and forward line but that's about it barring any injuries in the nab cup I reckon.

262qjxf.jpg
So you would have $1600 left? I did some rough calculations, but I'm not sure if I kept track properly.

My honest take on this is that if you want to take a chance in some positions, then you will need to make sure that another position is a sure thing. So if you want to add a few cheaper, less experienced players to your forwardline and backline for example, you will need to make sure your midfield and ruck are absolutely top quality. With your 22, I think you've got too many players that are no guarantee to even play at the top level.

And fwiw, I think Cloke will be good value, so I'd take him ahead of Dusty.

Hey guys, made some changes, now I can't decide which team is better. Which one do you think is better?

Team 1:
Backs: B Goddard, B Gibbs, G Birchall, M Suckling, G Broughton, B Staker (D Terlich, S Colquhoun)
Mids: G Ablett, D Swan, S Pendlebury, D Beams, R Sloane, O Wines, B Crouch, J O'Meara (N Hrovat, J Viney)
Forwards: L Franklin, J Schulz, M LeCras, J Kennedy, T Elton, B Macaffer (B Richmond, J Bourke)

Team 2:
Backs: B Goddard, G Broughton, C Yarran, B Gibbs, L Brown, S Docherty (T Clurey, S Colquhoun)
Mids: S Pendlebury, G Ablett, T Cotchin, M Murphy, J Selwood, B Crouch, J O'Meara, O Wines (J Viney, M Paparone)
Forwards: L Franklin, T Walker, T Hawkins, M Hurley, J Kennedy, B Staker (T Menzel, B Macaffer)

I think the strengths of Team 1 are the midfield and defense, whereas Team 2's are its midfield and forwardline. Please help :)

id take side 1 which a few changes, downgrade suckling or broughton to rookie use the cash to upgrade kennedy and schultz to premos bartel chappy stevie j zorko rockliff whatever fits and you like

Team 1:

Team 2:
Backs: B Goddard, G Broughton, C Yarran, B Gibbs, L Brown, S Docherty (T Clurey, S Colquhougn

Team 2 is better than team 1 - however find some cash to upgrade Hmac (just wont score highly enough to be a premium = top 5 ruck)

the latest version haha not sure what number it is all feedback appreciatedView attachment 11100

Like your overall team, but I am a little worried about Hartlett and Chapman. I think they are quite risky. Premiums are good, but maybe consolidate Bock and Varcoe into a higher premium.

Any thoughts on my team would be appreciated?

3VdbLjy.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Kyle Reimers or Anus Wantfrees ???
Good point, I could get Monfries, no Reimers this year unfortunately.
He'd have been a lock for captain!

Please rate mine guys.

B: Goddard, Gibbs, Hurn, Yarran, Staker, Pittard (heath, Stevenson.L)

M: Ablett, Swan, Selwood, M.Murphy, S.Thompson, Crouch, O'Meara, Viney (Mitchell,Jones.M)

R: Sandi, Leaunburger (Grundy, Gorringe)

F: Buddy, Roughead, Broughton, Cloke, S.Brynes, Speight (T.Lee, Kerridge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back