2014 AFL U18 Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

I think metro rotate by tac side and it was wright's turn to sit out. McCartin probably hasn't recovered from the niggle well enough
My understanding is that metro have divided the 36/37 squad randomly into thirds. First two played in the first game, 2nd and 3rd in the second game and 1st and 3rd in the last to qualify players for the 2 games each. The last three rounds will be their best squad. I like the concept as it exposes more kids to the elite level of u18s. Can't make it to tomorrow's Vic metro v Vic country clash, but should be a ripper!

I think metro rotate by tac side and it was wright's turn to sit out. McCartin probably hasn't recovered from the niggle well enough
My understanding is that metro have divided the 36/37 squad randomly into thirds. First two played in the first game, 2nd and 3rd in the second game and 1st and 3rd in the last to qualify players for the 2 games each. The last three rounds will be their best squad. I like the concept as it exposes more kids to the elite level of u18s. Can't make it to tomorrow's Vic metro v Vic country clash, but should be a ripper!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2014 AFL U18 Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back