Competitions 2014 Big Footy Crows SuperCoach leagues discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll hate myself if I don't join (this isn't what you tweeting me, is it Hank?)

You have my ranking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too, hopefully another good year. I currently have no Crows players. Reckon Danger may spend too much time forward and we have a tough first up draw.

I have three (Danger, Wright and M. Crouch). Crouch to drop out if he isn't named in round 1. Really like Wrighty's value, looks to be tracking at 95+ average at the moment.

hendo8888 #VAN BigStein ksghendo Hondo and The Karma Bus have received the league code for Division 1

Still 11 spots left.

If we can't fill 3 leagues, division 3 will have to be completed with random teams. Those currently in division 3 won't miss out however.
Hi, I am a very parochial expat Croweater living in Victoria and was a member of North Adelaide when I was younger, moved to Victoria in 1970 and started barracking for the Dogs, but ever since the Crows entered the AFL, I have been a fervent supporter and love watching them whenever they are over here. I would love to enter the Crows Super Coach Comp if you will let me. My overall ranking last year was 529, my team name was Lester Foxes.

Hi, I am a very parochial expat Croweater living in Victoria and was a member of North Adelaide when I was younger, moved to Victoria in 1970 and started barracking for the Dogs, but ever since the Crows entered the AFL, I have been a fervent supporter and love watching them whenever they are over here. I would love to enter the Crows Super Coach Comp if you will let me. My overall ranking last year was 529, my team name was Lester Foxes.

Yep, you're in :)

Could you just present some evidence on the ranking?

Go to this address ---> http://heraldsun.afliphone.2013.virtualsports.com.au/

Once you've logged in, replace team with topcoaches in the address bar and take a screenshot of your team results at the bottom of the page.

EDIT: I'll just have to check with the guys on the SuperCoach board, you may not be permitted to compete in the club board championships, which division 1 will be entered in.

If this is the case, I'll pop you in division 2.

Yep, you're in :)

Could you just present some evidence on the ranking?

Go to this address ---> http://heraldsun.afliphone.2013.virtualsports.com.au/

Once you've logged in, replace team with topcoaches in the address bar and take a screenshot of your team results at the bottom of the page.

EDIT: I'll just have to check with the guys on the SuperCoach board, you may not be permitted to compete in the club board championships, which division 1 will be entered in.

If this is the case, I'll pop you in division 2.
Thanks for that, my ranking details are:
514.Lester Foxes Coach: Bill
13,262,900 2233.8260869565 2,543 51,378

I have three (Danger, Wright and M. Crouch). Crouch to drop out if he isn't named in round 1. Really like Wrighty's value, looks to be tracking at 95+ average at the moment.
A fair risk with Wrighty, good reward if it comes off though. Since I posted that I now have Danger, Smith and Porps. Will probably change many times before bounce down.

We could add Shane Crawford and robbo to div 3 for a bit of fun if we are struggling for numbers.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back