2014 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Do people think the most team votes multis are worth it this year?

There is a lot of potential for value, but, of course, that means a lot of risks.

I just can't get my head around it. There's barely a single player who I see as a lock.

Do people think the most team votes multis are worth it this year?

There is a lot of potential for value, but, of course, that means a lot of risks.

I just can't get my head around it. There's barely a single player who I see as a lock.
I agree.

When myltis were really good we had $2 favourites who were pretty dead set on winning the team.votes. we also had 6-8 dollar holes with giles, boak ect from memory it was so much easier. Now it is not. Its why brownlow king is gone he got in a year before evwryone started to nouse on then the next year those that noused on earlier reaped the rewards the year after agencies limited multis, value, rightfully favs became 1.02 to win team votes. There iant value in multis now I still think you can win short pents but it isnt worth the time and money can be better spent elsewhere.

I had Heppell, N.Jones, Harvey, Cotchin, Rockliff, Stevie J (without Selwood) as locks for 2.81 at TAB but I'm having serious doubts now after reading here.

Does TAB let you do 9 leg multis?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree.

When myltis were really good we had $2 favourites who were pretty dead set on winning the team.votes. we also had 6-8 dollar holes with giles, boak ect from memory it was so much easier. Now it is not. Its why brownlow king is gone he got in a year before evwryone started to nouse on then the next year those that noused on earlier reaped the rewards the year after agencies limited multis, value, rightfully favs became 1.02 to win team votes. There iant value in multis now I still think you can win short pents but it isnt worth the time and money can be better spent elsewhere.

Yeah, exactly right. This year, even the players under 1.60 aren't lock. In fact, that only ones I think are locks are Rocky and Gray.

I did well 3 years ago, but since then I've always had one player ruin most of my multis. The amount of variations you need to win is crazy, and that will only usually yield small profits. I might put a smaller amount down on some pretty risky multis, but I don't want to put much thought or money into it. Such a headache.

Yeah, exactly right. This year, even the players under 1.60 aren't lock. In fact, that only ones I think are locks are Rocky and Gray.

I did well 3 years ago, but since then I've always had one player ruin most of my multis. The amount of variations you need to win is crazy, and that will only usually yield small profits. I might put a smaller amount down on some pretty risky multis, but I don't want to put much thought or money into it. Such a headache.
Even Gray even though I have him polling 2nd overall I wont be surprised if the proven captain vote getter in boak beats him. He has alot of guaranteed 3s and Grays unproven.

Has anyone else noticed this glaring error: Round 23, JPK 3 votes in GC v WCE.
It appears they have made the classic mistake of confusing Josh Kennedys. Beware.

There's an error like that every year. In fact it may have been the same last year.

im glad you notice something, but you should atleast refer back to team leader board.

PB havent given any votes to JPK in R23.

http://www.phantombrownlowmedal.com.au/brownlow-team-leaders/sydney

Jones too? I'm quite worried after reading that CBA report too, I might just give multis the skip this year then. You're right, it might not be worth the time and effort
Yeh Tyson can out do Jones. Ive tried overpolling jones and have him 15-17 but have given him 1s early on in tight contest where the margin wasnt huge with the way dees were playing. They can very easily become donuts. Hard to know how tyson polls.

Remove this Banner Ad

2014 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back