Mega Thread 2014 Drafts complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now it is mccartin, they told him not to be surprised if he doesnt make it past pick 3! Meaning they are very interested, but st kilda has also shown great interest aswell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW, Peter Wright prefers playing forward and is much better as a forward. He obviously plays as a ruck occasionally due to his height but he's definitely a natural forward:

At 203cm and 102kg, Wright is taller, and a long, straight kick. He plays mainly through centre-half forward, his favoured position, and likes to run and roam up the wings, taking marks and kicking goals.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-04-01/twin-talls-aim-high

Wright can play centre-half forward, where he feels like he is most suited. He can play deep forward where he has had success. But he can also step into the ruck and motor up and down the ground with great fluidity.

The 18-year-old can run a 14.5 beep test and has clocked a time of three seconds flat over 20m.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-13/wright-can-handle-the-hype

Now it is mccartin, they told him not to be surprised if he doesnt make it past pick 3! Meaning they are very interested, but st kilda has also shown great interest aswell
Thanks for the tip.
Incidentally, I'm currently looking for a new BF name. Tell me, where'd you get the inspiration for yours?

Thanks for the tip.
Incidentally, I'm currently looking for a new BF name. Tell me, where'd you get the inspiration for yours?

cold.jpg

Thanks for the tip.
Well you know it will be disapointing when he goes to melbourne then requests a trade to the hawks..... and we do to you guys what we did to GWS

McCartin eh? Good stuff. I would trust you with my life, BigFooty novice :thumbsu:

You're a good poster mate - why jump on and discredit every opinion on here? It's a forum for opinions - good and bad.

Put your nuts on the line and tell us what you actually think.

I'm for McCartin. Happy to be wrong, but I've stated my reasons..

You're a good poster mate - why jump on and discredit every opinion on here? It's a forum for opinions - good and bad.

Put your nuts on the line and tell us what you actually think.

I'm for McCartin. Happy to be wrong, but I've stated my reasons..

Yeah fair call. For what it's worth I actually am happy if we take McCartin. Diabetes aside, I think he's more of a chance to be a long-term damaging player for us. I was concerned with that post that said Roos was heavily inter Lever...I don't know, seemed a bit risky to me. Don't know much about him though.

I enjoy your posts too. There's a reason I stick around this place in off-season. It's a good bunch here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back