Mega Thread 2014 Dream Team and Supercoach Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

is there any credit to people saying he will start the season slow. or that his pre season has been underwhelming??
Thanks for your reply
He was better than he gets credit for in the preseason. It is hard playing forward of centre when the mids are not yet up to speed. The training load has been lessened and he should get a bit more ball.

Hi guys,I picked Ibbotson in a rush without doing my reasearch before the game and then saw he wasnt playing.Will he be back soon and what the issue?

Hi guys,I picked Ibbotson in a rush without doing my reasearch before the game and then saw he wasnt playing.Will he be back soon and what the issue?

He is playing in the WAFL this weekend, if he is picked in the 22 for round 2 I would keep him, otherwise I would trade him out.

If this is for AFL Fantasy, then just trade him he will probably have a slow start.

hey folks

i noticed deboer scored quite well this round and he's still available as a free agent in my sc draft league. i was considering bringing him in, as i remembered he was great in 2012 but for some reason last year his avg dropped about 30 points. can anybody shed any light on why this mightve been, and whether he's a good chance to get back to 2012 scoring form? worth the sc punt? cheers!

Hi guys,

Have Clancee Pearce in a draft supercoach league. Was surprised he wasn't picked for round 1. What are the chances of him getting a game in round 2? Will he be fighting for a spot in your best 22 all year?

Thanks in advance.
He'll be fighting for a spot at the moment, was pretty rusty in the WAFL on the weekend and still coming good from injury. Should be some other players worth getting a hold of until he is back. Ibbotson, Suban or Sutcliffe if available would be a better prospect at the moment.

hey folks

i noticed deboer scored quite well this round and he's still available as a free agent in my sc draft league. i was considering bringing him in, as i remembered he was great in 2012 but for some reason last year his avg dropped about 30 points. can anybody shed any light on why this mightve been, and whether he's a good chance to get back to 2012 scoring form? worth the sc punt? cheers!
I would avoid Deboer for SC as tends to have a low DE and gets used as a defensive forward often. He did well in 2012 because he was thrown into the midfield rotations a lot and with now with Fyfe, Mundy, Barlow etc. all available, his scores have dropped off quite a bit. Some say he could be on the fringe now and in risk of losing his spot.

He'll be fighting for a spot at the moment, was pretty rusty in the WAFL on the weekend and still coming good from injury. Should be some other players worth getting a hold of until he is back. Ibbotson, Suban or Sutcliffe if available would be a better prospect at the moment.

Thanks Seppo.... There is a fair bit on the waiver wire that I will look into. Appreciate the info.

I would avoid Deboer for SC as tends to have a low DE and gets used as a defensive forward often. He did well in 2012 because he was thrown into the midfield rotations a lot and with now with Fyfe, Mundy, Barlow etc. all available, his scores have dropped off quite a bit. Some say he could be on the fringe now and in risk of losing his spot.

thanks seppo, i thought something like that may have been the case. how about sylvia? is he looking likely for consistent games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Clancee Pearce in a supercoach draft league (there are heaps of teams the cupboard was bare :)) How long is he likely to be out?
He's up and about, just a question of whether/when he breaks into the team. Needs to find touch at WAFL level first. Should be available later on WW if you did drop him.

Okay guys 2 quick questions.

1) have been trying to pick up Chris Mayne cheap in a trade in a draft league. Has his first 2 scores of 50's just been some poor form? I know one game was pouring down, but after averaging 86 last year, i could be striking a bargain here, its just his current form worries me. He hasn't kicked any goals yet which is hurting his scoring. Does Pav and Sandi back hurt his DT ability or are you guys backing him in to maintain an average of around 80-85??? The thing i most like about him is that he racks up he tackles which is good when hes not finding the pill and is so durable...

2) Could Clancee Pearce be a chance to be named this week? With Fyfe and Barlow out, could he come into the side?

Btw I have Barlow in both leagues and he's been a brilliant captain these last 2 weeks. My heart was broken when I heard of his injury :(

But anyways, thanks in advance for any help :)
if you have any crows questions fire away!

Clancee flew over by all accounts so he's a good chance to play, and Chris Mayne will bounce back (hopefully this week).

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2014 Dream Team and Supercoach Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Back