Preview 2014 Fixture - What will it look like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't learn much from this do we. I think we'll play Hawthorn, Geelong and Port twice, along with maybe Carlton and West Coast. Interesting stat re RTB coaching against Essendon.
yeah i would've inferred we play Brissy twice (only team from M6) and we play sydney in sydney again

Yeah you're right - I just can't get my ahead around Carlton being top 6:eek: In that case we might get Adelaide twice - the AFL has always been much more keen to double us up with the Adelaide teams than with Brisbane. Surely we get Sydney at home (especially in a year when we should get GWS away).

Yeah you're right - I just can't get my ahead around Carlton being top 6:eek: In that case we might get Adelaide twice - the AFL has always been much more keen to double us up with the Adelaide teams than with Brisbane. Surely we get Sydney at home (especially in a year when we should get GWS away).
yeah haha we cant play Carlton twice and yes probably adelaide twice, i've done my homework and looked at likelihood's of playing certain teams twice and adelaide is a real possibility, also Saint Kilda round 1 @ Etihad probably week 1

Tonight for all of you out there i will do a FINAL FIXTURE, based on the compilation of information over the past few weeks, it will also INCORPORATE every piece of information relevant do Dockers fixturing!

Tonight for all of you out there i will do a FINAL FIXTURE, based on the compilation of information over the past few weeks, it will also INCORPORATE every piece of information relevant do Dockers fixturing!

I'll go you one better can give you my final fixture on Thursday night! :D

We always double up against Adelaide, have to go to AAMI at least once every season. Wouldn't mind Sydney and Hawthorn at home at least. No Tasmania, SCG and/or Gabba trips would be nice! But one of those three will happen.

We always double up against Adelaide, have to go to AAMI at least once every season. Wouldn't mind Sydney and Hawthorn at home at least. No Tasmania, SCG and/or Gabba trips would be nice! But one of those three will happen.

I think the structure of the away games will be
3 @ Etihad
2 @ MCG
1 @ TIO (Darwin)
1 @ Skoda/Manuka
1 @ Adelaide Oval
1 @ Gabba

I think we might get 3 at the MCG, Sep.
If not then probably a Kardinya game.

With Hawks, Collingwood, Melbourne and Richmond having the G as their home ground, we are already down 1 oppurtunity with the Melbourne game in the NT.

With Collingwood and Richmond both finishing in the middle tier of teams there is a chance we will only get 1 game at the MCG aginst these side.

GF replay is a given and the only other chance could be playing Geelong there on a Friday night blockbuster rather than sending us down to Geelongistan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah haha we cant play Carlton twice and yes probably adelaide twice, i've done my homework and looked at likelihood's of playing certain teams twice and adelaide is a real possibility, also Saint Kilda round 1 @ Etihad probably week 1

Sounds like we aren't getting Adelaide twice.

Trigg was on radio over there and said they have Coll, North, Melb, Port, Saints and GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2014 Fixture - What will it look like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back