Preview 2014 Fixture - What will it look like?

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah.... of course.... well you called in seppo... in one of your posts i think you said possibly a NT special.... i would say a very high chance actually.... but your a brave Andrew Demetriou if you send a top 2 team to play a bottom 2 side in Alice Springs
Could only happen to us... :rolleyes:

so that means NO MELBOURNE Round 1.... unless there's only 1 western Derby.... we can now conclude that we WILL NOT BE playing these teams R1 next season
*Port Adelaide
*Adelaide
*Carlton
*Richmond
*Geelong Cats
*Adelaide
*Essendon (AOD9604)
*North Melbourne
*West Coast Eagles
*Hawthorn
*Sydney Swans
*GWS
*Gold Coast Suns
*Ourselves
*Melbourne (unless 1 western derby)
lets ASSUME Saint kilda since we played them R23 last year

Leaving:
Collingwood and the western Bulldogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's our punishment for leaving the AFL no choice but to schedule our Hawks game at the MCG this year. Vlad always gets the last laugh.

We should leave Sandi out this year, didn't he lose 5kgs last time we played there?

That's our punishment for leaving the AFL no choice but to schedule our Hawks game at the MCG this year. Vlad always gets the last laugh.

We should leave Sandi out this year, didn't he lose 5kgs last time we played there?
I mean come on AFL.... we made the bloody GRAND FINAL..... we just cant catch a break.... 2009, Simmons, 2010 Aurora 2011, SCG 2012, SCG, Aurora, 2013, Simmons (2) Aurora 2014, Darwin and possible SCG..... something has to give.... im so sick of this the AFL has to protect it's melbourne teams crap, WEST COAST HAVE NOT PLAYED at Aurora (2011), Metricon, (NEVER) Simmons (2010) or the SCG (2010) IN A LONG LONG TIME.... IM SO SICK OF THIS.... and what's more our ANZAC friday night game could be taken away by Adelaide as compensation for not having the opening AO MATCH!!!! SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE.....

Looks like we might play 2 bottom 6 sides twice (Melb, WC).

From what I can gather, 4 of the 5 sides we play twice will be Hawks, PA, WC, Melb and one other).

That would be a fairly easy draw considering where we finished.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2014 Fixture - What will it look like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back