Position 2014 SC Defenders

What structure are you going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of your list Gingy I reckon Kennedy-Harris, Garlett, Kersten and Impey (maybe) are the most likely starters for round 1.

Don't have much faith in the others from what I have been reading around the traps.
No Lewis Taylor?

I don't even think there's 1 forward rookie worth starting at the moment to be honest let alone 2. o_O

Garlett has the potential to be a decent scorer who could provide a solid starting option, the problem is if he will actually break into the Hawthorn side round 1. I doubt it.

Out of your list Gingy I reckon Kennedy-Harris, Garlett, Kersten and Impey (maybe) are the most likely starters for round 1.

Don't have much faith in the others from what I have been reading around the traps.

Well there you go, that's 4 Rd1 starting forward rookies. :thumbsu: (Reckon Z Merrett & Broomhead are both half a chance as well)

Well there you go, that's 4 Rd1 starting forward rookies. :thumbsu: (Reckon Z Merrett & Broomhead are both half a chance as well)

What you and I say and what round 1 says are 2 different things though. LOL!

Don't be suprised if only 1-2 of them start. ;)

Why is Zach Merret half a chance?

Just curious to know since no one that has gone to training sessions and have 'sauces' has even mentioned him as a possibility for round 1.

Talking for the sake of talking me thinks here Gingy

Just curious to know since no one that has gone to training sessions and have 'sauces' has even mentioned him as a possibility for round 1.

Let's see how he goes in the NAB if he gets a run, first. I take unemployed team board nuffies who go to training sessions with a grain of salt. :rainbow:

Or more like praying .ie. wanting enough rookies starting round 1. :D:thumbsu:

Let's see how he goes in the NAB if he gets a run, first. I take unemployed team board nuffies who go to training sessions with a grain of salt. :rainbow:

my bad, the supercoach board is filled with the sensei, the dalai lama's and pope's of the world who know all about all and get everything right

my bad, the supercoach board is filled with the sensei, the dalai lama's and pope's of the world who know all about all and get everything right

All I said was lets see how he goes in the NAB before writing him off. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there is informed then there is hope, sadly sounds like your holding out hope.

How the **** would you, me or the team board nuffies know exactly which rookies will play in Rd1 2 weeks before the first practice match? At this point in time it's all speculation. I'm just putting names out there who I think might be half a chance. Pull your head in n00b.

How the **** would you, me or the team board nuffies know exactly which rookies will play in Rd1 2 weeks before the first practice match? At this point in time it's all speculation. I'm just putting names out there who I think might be half a chance. Pull your head in n00b.

I'm being honest and have absolutely no idea who is going to play round 1 out of all the forward rookies.

Kersten has been mentioned alot as starting round 1 and taking over JPOD's spot but I haven't heard anything like that for other forward rookies.

If only I had a crystal ball. :p

Just wondering why you put his name out there and not names like McStay, Cutler, Battersby, Joel Tippet, Jackson Ramsey, Jordan Lockyer as well?

Just wondering why you put his name out there and not names like McStay, Cutler, Battersby, Joel Tippet, Jackson Ramsey, Jordan Lockyer as well?

Aren't Battersby and Tippett rookie listed so no chance for round 1 as it stands. VB's LTI opens opportunity for a rookie elevation, but at the moment Battersby is zero chance of rnd 1 start. Tippett in the same boat afaik.

Aren't Battersby and Tippett rookie listed so no chance for round 1 as it stands. VB's LTI opens opportunity for a rookie elevation, but at the moment Battersby is zero chance of rnd 1 start. Tippett in the same boat afaik.

Was tongue in cheek at Gingy

Because we were arguing about forward rookies. :drunk:

Yes I realise this the defenders thread. :p

And Taylor.

Doubting JKH will be a starter, a few ahead of him. Kid is a gun though, really hope he cracks in to the team.

Lol...I think to myself everyday, when I read posts in sections such as this one and Rate My Team... How the heck do these people know who to pick, who to drop and who is playing rnd1? I consider myself a very good SC player and know my footy...but I never feel comfortable telling the community who to pick, who to drop and rate their teams..as I think to myself, I am no better than the next guy, who am I to give advice. Then I think..the community that is giving advice most likely to be half my age and think they know it all, or purposely posting something ridiculous, hoping others take there word for it.
The community does gives good, valuable and respectful advice, no questions asked...but there are some who totally think they are right all the time and know best. For this reason, I do my own thing and hope for the best.

Broomhead should be a starter! baring injury, this time next week we'll see why! same with kersten..

bloody excited! 7 more days til 18 days of footy and the world returns to normal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back