Position 2014 SC Defenders

What structure are you going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the best available defender, who will (more than likely) average most than all other defender. If you don't have Sam Mitchell in your side you are shovelling up hill from the start.

So if you have a choice
Hanley & cotchin/fyfe/libba

Versus

Smitchell & ziebell or any other 500k mid (excluding beams and MMurphy who are semi locks in majority of sides) what option would you and others choose?
Very curious as to opinions

So if you have a choice

Versus

Smitchell & ziebell or any other 500k mid (excluding beams and MMurphy who are semi locks in majority of sides) what option would you and others choose?

Hanley and Cotchin for mine, just seems to be less risk involved. Especially with Cotchin.

Playing around with my team yet again and wondering which 2 out of these 3 defenders should I go for?

Hanley, Hurn, Grimes

I'm guessing everyone will be saying Hanley and Hurn? o_O

If I had the money for sure.

Just heard some things about Grimes tonight that he was playing deep in the cats forward line and not the attacking half back role that he usually plays.

Am wondering if that's anything to be concerned about? o_O

TOG was 58% for Grimes for 68 DT.

I originally had him but the problem I see for picking Grimes is that Dunn, Terlich and even Clisby all seem to be playing a similar role.

All will have there good days and bad days, but out of that group Grimes is the only injury risk, and being the most capable the more likely to get the defensive forward.

Im off him

Thoughts on Lyndon dunne? Coming into supercoach POD relevance by the minute... Finished off the season well last year and roos looks like his telling his boys to get the ball in his hands coming out of defence... And let's face it, Dees will be kicking out of there back half more often then not
Dunn is a shit player and a shit bloke, having met him through a friend who is his cousin. Also that mustache that he sometimes has just means that you can never pick him. :D

But realistically, he's just not a very good player, and I don't think he'll score well, much better options.

So if you have a choice

Versus

across a possible 8 players it would be effecting, surely you would be taking 5 players who could average more than 105 points per game rather than 4 players who could possibly average 105 points per game or more. After all, it isn't just the top line players it is effecting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard some things about Grimes tonight that he was playing deep in the cats forward line and not the attacking half back role that he usually plays.

Am wondering if that's anything to be concerned about? o_O
No concern at all. Don't have Grimes :p

Any thoughts on Broadbent and Pittard from Power as PODs? Broadbent $438k & Pittard $329k and have looked good in the pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back