Position 2014 SC Rucks

What structure will you be going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with Renouf elevated, I have decided to drop Lobbe.
Question is, who should I go for now as my R1?
The most expensive ruck that I can get without comprising my structure is Berger.
Any other suggestions?

Go with Berger then.

its a bloody place where the cops set up every year, block both sides of the hwy and breatho & drug test everyone = AVOID AVOID AVOID
I'm a good boy. I don't drink and drive or high and drive down there. Mum and dad live 10 minutes away, so they always drive when out on the town down that way :thumbsu:

I'm a good boy. I don't drink and drive or high and drive down there. Mum and dad live 10 minutes away, so they always drive when out on the town down that way :thumbsu:

Piss head! ;)

:D:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is just stupid... Why would you waste so much money on the bench? Especially on someone like Hickey who will not score well at all. Hickey has as much chance of going down as Sandi does.
You're crazy, and your team is suffering big time. That extra cash could change a Higgins into a TMitchell.
Thought I was crazy. Thanks lads for sobering me up.
Wasn't sure how much Hickey would average actually. Oh well. My concern with Sandi is, that in many games he will be vested I reckon to 'preserve' his body.

Thought I was crazy. Thanks lads for sobering me up.
Wasn't sure how much Hickey would average actually. Oh well. My concern with Sandi is, that in many games he will be vested I reckon to 'preserve' his body.
Sandi will get vested at 3/4 time occasionally while posting a score of 110 still! The guy is a beast.

Sandi will get vested at 3/4 time occasionally while posting a score of 110 still! The guy is a beast.

or they rest him in the fwd pocket, my tip he'll be the top freo goal scorer tonight.

Witts may have to play full back when sandi goes deep fwd :eek: #offtosportsbetnowtobacksandi

The cox discussion had me going for a while :)
I'm going McEvoy/Sandi
Mcevoy as most contested marks for a ruckman last year, runs with the midfielders at training and is therefore unlikely to be resting on the bench or subbed at 3/4 time will be sitting forward getting fed the hawthorn style of kicking. also no injury worries and he is at the age when ruckmen start performing. a lock for me.
Sandi between the toes, the rick has to be taken and if he stubs or falls downgrade...
So R3 and R4 is a waiting game for next weeks rookies to be named? Then we see if thurlow gets a gig, but who else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back