Position 2014 SC Rucks

What structure will you be going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I understand with Vardy down, stocks in McIntosh will naturally increase, but the fact the coach is on record about wanting to manage his workload closely this season kills the consideration for me (granted, he might now play alot more then if Vardy was up, but the Scotts desired intent won't have changed - he'll rest him whenever/if at all possible).

Ryder will score well without tbc around, but he'll go back to a 85 avg as soon as tbc returns.

Haven't seen much of him (or anyone) this preseason.... reasoning behind him??
Look at his results in the second half of last year when he ruck'd solo and became our new #1 ruck. Ignore any pre season crap, we cruised him through this period. He is so crucial to our success. Renouf did the majority of rucking in all our pre season games.

Look at his results in the second half of last year when he ruck'd solo and became our new #1 ruck. Ignore any pre season crap, we cruised him through this period. He is so crucial to our success. Renouf did the majority of rucking in all our pre season games.

Very true but now that Renouf has been elevated, how does that stand with Lobbe?

Very true but now that Renouf has been elevated, how does that stand with Lobbe?
Renouf is elevated as an emergency I would dare say, this was always going to happen. If you look at how tall we have gone into this game, there is next to no chance Renouf will play. Trengove and Butcher in, with also Westhoff, Renouf is not required. Any of these 3 can provide that backup ruck. It would be suicide however though not having Renouf as an emergency if something drastic happened.

Renouf is elevated as an emergency I would dare say, this was always going to happen. If you look at how tall we have gone into this game, there is next to no chance Renouf will play. Trengove and Butcher in, with also Westhoff, Renouf is not required. Any of these 3 can provide that backup ruck. It would be suicide however though not having Renouf as an emergency if something drastic happened.
When do Sunday teams get finalised to see if Renouf is the emergency?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone picking Derickx? I currently have King as a zero but I also have risky rucks in Hickey and Sandy. I think Derickx will get some game time because Sydney only have one ruckman. I had Currie in my team all last year and I saw him play a couple of rubbish VFL games. I really don't know who this Thurlow is but assume Ryder and Daniher will play. I started with Bellchambers last year. That was a mistake. I don't have any back-up because I only rate Dixon and I think he had a restricted pre-season. Damn, I think i need to put Derickx in my team and work out my R4 next week.

Weren't when I posted because I checked after.

Tempted to slot Lobbe back in now that Renouf is emergency. SureBuddy14 What are the chances (other than injury) of Renouf playing in the coming weeks? Only if Lobbe (for whatever reason) gets absolutely mauled and needs help in the ruck?

If we don't play Renouf against Carlton (Warnock and Kreuzer) then he isn't going to play many games. He would only play for team balance and to give Lobbe a rest. (he is very fit) Renouf playing would destroy Lobbe's score. I'm a massive fan of Redden and he will play when he is fit. The only thing is that he may not get fit.

Weren't when I posted because I checked after.

Tempted to slot Lobbe back in now that Renouf is emergency. SureBuddy14 What are the chances (other than injury) of Renouf playing in the coming weeks? Only if Lobbe (for whatever reason) gets absolutely mauled and needs help in the ruck?
Named emergency as expected :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back