Mega Thread 2014 Swans Board DreamTeam/AFL Fantasy/SuperCoach Player Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys,
Best of luck in your game today.

Quick question: What is the likelyhood of Derickx getting a late call up?
Hopefully nonexistant

Hi all,

think this question has been asked but need a conclusive answer, will Laidler hold his spot in the Sydney team? and what are the chance of his being the sub or subbed out the game?
thanks.

Interesting, what do you think he's likely to average?
Probably the best guide to look at is Marty Mattner as he'll essentially playing a similar role - third tall that is quite defensive. I don't expect him to be rebounding a lot so you'd be hoping he gets points from kicking it around the back 50. The Swannies don't do a whole lot of that so I'd anticipate mid 60s. I don't think he's quite worth the price after having seen a player like Langdon ton it up last night but I'd say his spot in our 22 is reasonably safe (if AJ's injury is as bad as first impressions suggest).

Probably the best guide to look at is Marty Mattner as he'll essentially playing a similar role - third tall that is quite defensive. I don't expect him to be rebounding a lot so you'd be hoping he gets points from kicking it around the back 50. The Swannies don't do a whole lot of that so I'd anticipate mid 60s. I don't think he's quite worth the price after having seen a player like Langdon ton it up last night but I'd say his spot in our 22 is reasonably safe (if AJ's injury is as bad as first impressions suggest).

Cheers for that mate. Thinking having that job security might just seal the deal to be honest, just not too many good rookies about with the all important JS.

Whats the story with Ryan O'keefe? Left out of the side before the bounce but then a late in as a sub after Jack pulled out. Was he underdone coming into yesterday? Normally a walk up starter for you boys?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Totally changed my team for this new free hit thing for nab fantasy, now I don't have to burn a trade for Buddy and Daisy.

Was wondering what any of you Swan supporters think of Cunningham's job security, considering K.Jack should be back this week. Will he get a good run? Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to ask again but any thoughts on Cunninghams JS seeing as though Jack should be back?

Cunningham is an interesting one. As of the GWS game our rookies are up in the air. B Jack could possibly take his position, as could Biggs when recovered. Rok is also a chance to take it.

Would say shaky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2014 Swans Board DreamTeam/AFL Fantasy/SuperCoach Player Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back