2015 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonight!

Picks start at 6:30pm on Fox Footy, the AFL's website and various radio stations.

This thread is for general discussion of the draft and its specific picks tonight. Come here for all your "great pick", "spud pick" and pointless hot takes!

Can Carlton re-draft Boekhorst at pick 19 again for the lols?

Every club has made a blunder (your club has), and Boekhorst actually looked pretty good late in the season anyway.

2015 NAB AFL DRAFT
When:
Tuesday November 24 from 5:30pm ACSTWhere: Adelaide Convention Centre (View site map)
TV: Fox Footy & AFL Live Official App 6:30pm AEDT
Tickets: SOLD-OUT
So coverage on fox footy starts at 6:00pm (Adelaide time) picks start at 6:30 (Adelaide time)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boekhorst actually looked pretty good late in the season anyway.
Doesn't change the fact he would 99.9% likely have been available to take with their second instead of Iced Vovo-Rainbow.

Does anyone have ANY clue what the Dees are going to do at 3? Feel like any of Francis, Parish, Curnow, Weiderman or Oliver could go here and no-one would be surprised.

Does anyone have ANY clue what the Dees are going to do at 3? Feel like any of Francis, Parish, Curnow, Weiderman or Oliver could go here and no-one would be surprised.

Oliver is a lock at the dees first pick. will be pick 4 after they bid on mills

Last edited:

I tip Parish at 3

Doesn't change the fact he would 99.9% likely have been available to take with their second instead of Iced Vovo-Rainbow.

Maybe he might not have. If you want the player, take him. Pick 19 meh it becomes a dartboard shot then anyway

I've got a fairly irrelevant question but its one that's just occurred to me. Just regarding the top 10 picks going on stage, with several academy players set to attract early bids, Adelaide's and GWS' picks 9 and 10 are likely to be pushed out of the top 10. Are they going to make it so their selections are still invited up on stage or will they still keep it that just 10 players are invited up?

I've got a fairly irrelevant question but its one that's just occurred to me. Just regarding the top 10 picks going on stage, with several academy players set to attract early bids, Adelaide's and GWS' picks 9 and 10 are likely to be pushed out of the top 10. Are they going to make it so their selections are still invited up on stage or will they still keep it that just 10 players are invited up?

Are they doing the stage thing this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back