Mod. Notice 2015 Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Congratulations Jade'''s! *Floyd's video post 387, pg 16*

Who do you believe is the 2015 Bay 13 FOTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the lamb, but can't handle a lot of beef because I work with it all day.
Little lamb rump steaks are awesome, full of flavour. But I like beef as well. Had a small sirloin last night but it was spot on cooked. Melty. I understand your plight.

This shitfight is honestly boring.

Just the same old tired insults and accusations being thrown by the same two groups of flogs.

I'd say I can't wait for footy to start again, but that would mean the end of summer. I love warm weather and detest the cold.

Play on I guess :drunk:

Just the same old tired insults and accusations being thrown by the same two groups of flogs.

I'd say I can't wait for footy to start again, but that would mean the end of summer. I love warm weather and detest the cold.

Translation: I'm sick and tired of Alfred_ PMing me in a fit of hysterical tears and really wish that you guize would stop upsetting him.

Translation: I'm sick and tired of Alfred_ PMing me in a fit of hysterical tears and really wish that you guize would stop upsetting him.
He's a grown man, I'm sure he can handle a few nasty words. No skin off my nose right now honestly.

Obviously the mods kept this fred open in hope the shitfight was confined to here only.

#cheesecrew there a new team in town that's gonna mess all this shit up. Solid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole concept of internet gangs is one of the most hilariously sad things ever.

This whole terror squad shit has been around for years and years and has always been an embarrassment to the Bay.
Perpetuated.

Perpetuated.

Yes and no.

In its infancy, the kids that started it really believed that they would change the Bay, and that posters were genuinely scared about taking them on. They were massively painful and polluted every thread with their juvenile shit.

It also had a really nasty racist bent initially IIRC.

Other older posters probably have better memories than mine. I just told them to GAGF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Congratulations Jade'''s! *Floyd's video post 387, pg 16*

Back