Mod. Notice 2015 Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Congratulations Jade'''s! *Floyd's video post 387, pg 16*

Who do you believe is the 2015 Bay 13 FOTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe.

Some of us just enjoy a good shit fight though.

Kumbaya singers really give me the shits.
Your arguments settle into bay nothing. #cheesecrew ensures that at the end of the debate you will still be wearing a grin and a wig

Sounds homoerotic.

I never share an umbrella. I either use one by myself or use it to shelter my loved one :thumbsu:
Well Blade Runner weren't homo extensible. Did I produce noises? You said it sounds.:$ Please keep shape.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your arguments settle into bay nothing. #cheesecrew ensures that at the end of the debate you will still be wearing a grin and a wig

Cheese bungs me up.

So do posters who incessantly have to post about their real life 'greatness '

Japan penthouses for example :$

Gee, dear Friend, your ongoing jealousy over the past few years about someone who went and made a success of themselves is really quite sad.:rainbow:

It made sounds in my head as my mind processed the words on my screen.
Well am I responsible for homo erotica in your head? Time for the #cheesecrew. craffles get on here. Marty is worried that Ryder is not going to play next yr cos he's a massive injection freak and drug cheat. Thoughts?

Well am I responsible for homo erotica in your head? Time for the #cheesecrew. craffles get on here. Marty is worried that Ryder is not going to play next yr cos he's a massive injection freak and drug cheat. Thoughts?
1312421497129.jpg

Cheese bungs me up.

Gee, dear Friend, your ongoing jealousy over the past few years about someone who went and made a success of themselves is really quite sad.:rainbow:
Stay impartial then. Solidifying the one vics (yes starburns) doesn't help.

You've had a hard life, I know because you keep telling us how great things are for you. I reckon you might be still bitter your Daddy didn't leave you the "station" :$

I'm going ok in mine, but I don't tell everyone to make myself feel better ;)

A bit bored of all the shitfighting, friend.

Probably shouldn't have started and helped perpetuate it friend. Even worse, you roped in the real Bay dipshits like Alfred_ and CarnDaTiggs :drunk::drunk::straining::thumbsu:

Reaping/sowing, blah blah. Also I'd suggest calling off the whole 'Elite 5' deal. Purely because at least one of them can't keep their mouths shut about it :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Congratulations Jade'''s! *Floyd's video post 387, pg 16*

Back