Mod. Notice 2015 Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Congratulations Jade'''s! *Floyd's video post 387, pg 16*

Who do you believe is the 2015 Bay 13 FOTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I always thought he was a flog, but when he told me that he thought Synister Gates was a shit guitarist, it just reaffirmed how much of a clueless flog he is.
He told me Super League was good for rugby league:eek::eek:

I think I've got the B4K modus operandi figured out. Take any sensible opinion, reverse it, post the result, watch flogs get mad. Smart cookie, must be a Queenslander.

Thread is going surprisingly well considering Tiggy Tiger prematurely blew his wad yesterday and the current leader is banned.
257hg1f.jpg

Out of 26 votes for B4K, 14 of them have been Hawks/Woods, plus one alias vote whose main account is probably a Hawk.

Hate on the guy as much as you like, but his jimmy rustling skill is top notch.

idiocy =/= jimmy rustling

He told me Super League was good for rugby league:eek::eek:

I think I've got the B4K modus operandi figured out. Take any sensible opinion, reverse it, post the result, watch flogs get mad. Smart cookie, must be a Queenslander.

Agree with everything, including the obvious sarcasm in the last sentence.

Let's face it, none of us have ever thought about glubbering our cousins. Let alone tugging our scroat's about it.

That's why at the RACV_, we are proud to support loyal DHs like Tiggy Tiger who concedes he has much more chance striking a sexual relationship with a family member than he does a non-relative. Customers like Tiggy Tiger ensure all family members receive the same quality coverage for life's most difficult challenges - like changing a tyre.

Fortunately, DHs like Tiggy Tiger are welcomed and valued customers. Scroat caught in the seatbuckle? Too much cousin glubbering has ruined your suspension? Perhaps a tyre needs changing? No job is too big or small for the RACV_.

The RACV_, promising to not go AWOL on DH customers like Trent Cotchin in a final.

#anotherTYREBOYZcallout

Let's face it, none of us have ever thought about glubbering our cousins. Let alone tugging our scroat's about it.

That's why at the RACV_, we are proud to support loyal DHs like Tiggy Tiger who concedes he has much more chance striking a sexual relationship with a family member than he does a non-relative. Customers like Tiggy Tiger ensure all family members receive the same quality coverage for life's most difficult challenges - like changing a tyre.

Fortunately, DHs like Tiggy Tiger are welcomed and valued customers. Scroat caught in the seatbuckle? Too much cousin glubbering has ruined your suspension? Perhaps a tyre needs changing? No job is too big or small for the RACV_.

The RACV_, promising to not go AWOL on DH customers like Trent Cotchin in a final.

#anotherTYREBOYZcallout

Shut up campaigner. You're a terrible elias, ****n boring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update: There are now 24 flogs who have voted who have lost their mind in not voting for J'aids
Barring a surprise it's probably a moot point at this stage, he's still 15 votes ahead of Tyreboyz. Unfortunately this won't be a Goodyear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Congratulations Jade'''s! *Floyd's video post 387, pg 16*

Back