Mod. Notice 2015 Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Congratulations Jade'''s! *Floyd's video post 387, pg 16*

Who do you believe is the 2015 Bay 13 FOTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm gonna get this Fred back on track.

**Craffles Official FOTY nomination press release**

"As a first time FOTY nominee I can say it's not a place I want to be. This season has been one full of challenges and reflecting upon my performance this year I may have done things differently. It's a long season and you need to cover all bases and say all the football cliches. A good off season on the track, some soul searching and some 360 feedback from the boy's should have me primed for a make or break 2016 year."

PS: **** you all I don't belong here
Don't sell yourself short young scallywag, you were a worthy nominee.

I tried but Jaids has been the moral FOTY for the last 5 years,

His tactic of doing a runner at voting time has worked a treat.

My win last year was entirely on the back of a plan hatched by the Handbagger Flogs who could not handle the amont of times I rustled their Minnow jimmys.

I suppose it was a back handed compliment.Sadly the Handbagger brigade has gone the way of the Pre Late Sep COLA Flogs and have a massive drop off in number, gee I wonder why. :eek:

When I first saw this post my reaction was "oh, we missed an Elias in the purge...." Then I realised it was the real poster. :$

Hey Bindie, where Josh?

The algorithm must be playing up, forgot the pic.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimmy Hird is a Flog.

Dare you to not agree.

Dare accepted.

I don't agree with that statement.

"Jimmy Hird is the king of flogs" is what you were looking for

When I first saw this post my reaction was "oh, we missed an Elias in the purge...." Then I realised it was the real poster. :$
Nope, you definitely got the new improved Tazhawk16 :(

Anything new? Well, Ricky Nixon is a train wreck, people think Goodes is a flog, Norf recruited a 30yo, flogs are flogging...
I loved the article from the female writer for the age giving it to chicken the other day about his fairytale book.

Funny thing is CDT is banned for 3 weeks, he wouldn't give a toss because he won't be around anyway.

He's trolled you all perfectly.

One of these flogs on the list is gonna pop and go the full melt, happens every year. Tick tock, tick tock....

165651-Wonka-gif--The-suspense-is-ter-um34.gif

The only melting you'll see from me is of some delicious mozzarella over my nipple whilst they are being pinched by lobsters

I tried but Jaids has been the moral FOTY for the last 5 years,

His tactic of doing a runner at voting time has worked a treat.

My win last year was entirely on the back of a plan hatched by the Handbagger Flogs who could not handle the amont of times I rustled their Minnow jimmys.

I suppose it was a back handed compliment.Sadly the Handbagger brigade has gone the way of the Pre Late Sep COLA Flogs and have a massive drop off in number, gee I wonder why. :eek:

I bet youve been working on that post all day, exorsted you're poor little parrot brain :$ :$ :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Congratulations Jade'''s! *Floyd's video post 387, pg 16*

Back