Mod. Notice 2015 Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Congratulations Jade'''s! *Floyd's video post 387, pg 16*

Who do you believe is the 2015 Bay 13 FOTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

First of all, you can all GAGF...all of you.

Especially that super slimy campaigner db swannie who obviously wants to suck me off, because he tags me so much when I am 'indisposed'. Change your sig, campaigner, you aint no philosophy reader, despite your pathetic attempt at intellectual superiority.

Secondly...I'm not sure that I'll ever get over the shame of receiving more votes here than that felching, pole-smoking, disability hating, red-headed step child molesting, 15 year old girl perving, 2 inch dicked, monkey biting mothergoose CrazyKenny . :(

I am, however, deeply gratified that I received less votes than that dog fellating, cat raping, native marsupial defiling prick in Alfred_ ...who shall now be known forever as 'bitch of Haduken', or is that ' Haduken 's bitch'?

Apart from that

Nobody cares.

:( :(

GAGF
How are ya big fella? Good to have you back, what you been doing in your week off?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see you have recruited one of the biggest laughing stocks on the bay to help you out with your infected rear end.

One day you will understand that you won't win, just ask Mr Blicavs :rainbow:
LOL.......Say that back to 3 times to yourself and you'll realise just how pathetic you sound. A grown man skiting about being part of an online gang!!!!!! How sad...LOLOLOLOLOL

LOL.......Say that back to 3 times to yourself and you'll realise just how pathetic you sound. A grown man skiting about being part of an online gang!!!!!! How sad...LOLOLOLOLOL

Welcome back bri.... I meant Rustled Jimmy. How long before you have another hissyfit and cancel this account?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Congratulations Jade'''s! *Floyd's video post 387, pg 16*

Back