Preview 2015 Best 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen Michael Whiting has gone for a 2 tall attack, leaving Sam Day out of his best 22.. going by last years form and his horrible preseason I guess is fair enough. Smith, Stanley, Saad and Shaw all missing out!

Seen Michael Whiting has gone for a 2 tall attack, leaving Sam Day out of his best 22.. going by last years form and his horrible preseason I guess is fair enough. Smith, Stanley, Saad and Shaw all missing out!
Saad looks like he'll give it a fair go at fighting his way in by years end

I can understand leaving out Day, but leaving out Stanley is just ludicrous.

Stanley for Garrlett? I know he's loved by some posters here on BigFooty but he's a bit overrated imo. Would definitely swap Shaw/Stanley for Garrlett though.
Probably, although Stanley should really be on the field as often as possible and not a sub. People here underate Danny Stanley way too much and way too often. Best 22 material no matter what, imo.

As for Whiting's best 22, he left out Smith, which pretty much confirms he has no ****ing idea what he's writing about.

Probably, although Stanley should really be on the field as often as possible and not a sub. People here underate Danny Stanley way too much and way too often. Best 22 material no matter what, imo.

As for Whiting's best 22, he left out Smith, which pretty much confirms he has no ******* idea what he's writing about.
Really? Even if he's out of form and playing terribly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? Even if he's out of form and playing terribly?
I was referring to forming a best 22 as of right now, otherwise no. Although....

HPQgyVx.jpg

:p

As for Whiting's best 22, he left out Smith, which pretty much confirms he has no ******* idea what he's writing about.
You don't see how someone could prefer Nicholls to Smith? :s

I rate both Smith and Nichols as good ruckmen, with a preference for Nichols.

However on present form I think Smith is in the the team for round 1.

It will be interesting to see Eade's structure for the forward line with Lynch missing due to suspension and Dixon still injured.

Eade is on record as saying spots will be earned and reputations will not ensure automatic selection.

I am thinking Day and Gorringe will play against Melbourne as tall forwards.

I am not sure if GCS will play two genuine ruckmen or just get a tall forward to pinch hit in the ruck when needed.

I rate both Smith and Nichols as good ruckmen, with a preference for Nichols.

However on present form I think Smith is in the the team for round 1.
I feel the exact same way.

Smith, in the later part of the 2014 season, was clueless and useless. Smith in the preseason as been dominant and impressive. Hopefully Smith v2.0 shows up to round 1, because Nicholls' preseason games were mediocre.

Honestly I don't think we'll be playing Day w/o any NAB experience in the forward line. I'd almost expect to see a resting ruck, with Gorringe installed at FF and honestly i'd love to see Ablett just ease back in thru a pocket roll just to get thru his first game and provide a good sure goalkicker who can damage their backs w/ his marking ability on the lead.

But i doubt that happens.

Just wondering how 2 meter Peter is tracking? I was hoping we'd take him at pick 5. Haven't heard anything from him since. Hows he been going so far?

Just wondering how 2 meter Peter is tracking? I was hoping we'd take him at pick 5. Haven't heard anything from him since. Hows he been going so far?
Had a knee issue late in the preseason but played most of the game last week in the 2s.

Very much a development year for him. Get him going strong and developed in the core.

Might get a few games in the 1s but won't feature a lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2015 Best 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back